Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 148 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

8 minutes ago, macy37 said:

I've seen this signing of May as being proclaimed as a game changer and as massive.....I'm clearly missing something? He's done nothing of note in ages.

8 goals in 3 years. If he can keep fit and gets back to Saints day/ready to push, then he'll certainly score goals - but surely must be a big gamble.  

8 hours ago, macy37 said:

I've seen this signing of May as being proclaimed as a game changer and as massive.....I'm clearly missing something? He's done nothing of note in ages.

He was arguably the best striker in the country when he went down south. If he's over his injuries he'll be a wonderful signing. 

15 minutes ago, Hertsscot said:

According to the Express (didn't buy it incidentally) Celtic are bracing themselves for a £3m Southampton bid for midfielder Stuart Armstrong before the end of August. £3m, is it April 1st already?

I think he is in the last year of his contract

13 hours ago, macy37 said:

Yes, yes you are.

Firstly, nobody is making any such proclamations.  Secondly, he's been injured for a significant portion of the chapter of his playing history you cared to "reference".

3 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

I thought you were about 50! ? 

You need to stop being such a grumpy auld man. ? 

Surely compared to some of the other more frequent dour pusses posters on here I am positively happy? :)

20 minutes ago, Hertsscot said:

Even so when you see some of the ridiculous money being spent by English clubs this year...

he was near the last year of his contract with us and you only offered us £1.5m for him I think. despite the fact he was worth more.

36 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Surely compared to some of the other more frequent dour pusses posters on here I am positively happy? :)

I'd say you fit right in on the average TAMB happiness scale. 

Slightly happier than me. ? 

14 hours ago, Ormond said: