Kilmarnock... - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

24 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

I'd love to relegate those Killie bastards. They shat it when it came to the Sevco vote, for that alone I lost all respect for them

You're rage makes me happy. 

1 hour ago, OLAS said:

...humped by Thistle and will be in the relegation play-off.

Cheers for keeping me up to date throughout the game when I was catching a few ZZZzzzzzzzzzzsssss for the nightshift !!!!!!!!!!

30 minutes ago, bunnet said:

Cheers for keeping me up to date throughout the game when I was catching a few ZZZzzzzzzzzzzsssss for the nightshift !!!!!!!!!!

You're welcome, bunnet. :lol:   Ye did instigate it to be fair. 

Not sure you'll stay up.   

2 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

I'd love to relegate those Killie bastards. They shat it when it came to the Sevco vote, for that alone I lost all respect for them

Our cnut of a chairman shat it. How he voted was not what the fans wanted.

OLAS wake me up I'm dreaming been on the Old No 7 since full time - the Arabs and quite possibly those Killie khunts going down in the same season ... it's a real pity that Airdrie finished mid-tabel as that would have been an unbelievable full house.Could only be bettered by the twa cheeks going out of business. :beer2:

18 minutes ago, wheres the pies said:

why the hatred for my beloved killie what have we done the fans do deserve such bile ?

Kris Boyd?  Or maybe voting for Rangers?

I've always found Kilmarnock a very pleasant club. They didn't charge me to take my boys in until they were nearly ten.   And they had empire biscuits with Utd icing this season- they go that wee bit further. 

However, I'd like them relegated because I reckon it gives Utd a better chance of an immediate return. 

Edited by adamntg

Absolutely dire performance yesterday. Wasn't helped by the ref letting Thistle away with undressing our players at every opportunity.

Two bounce games left now to try and sort things out. Can't see where we will create the chances to win a two leg tie though. Our best option is maybe to face a knackered Hibs team...

2 hours ago, Toepoke said:

Absolutely dire performance yesterday. Wasn't helped by the ref letting Thistle away with undressing our players at every opportunity.

Two bounce games left now to try and sort things out. Can't see where we will create the chances to win a two leg tie though. Our best option is maybe to face a knackered Hibs team...

Didn't realise yesterday was nude football day as well as nude gardening day.