Park Inn Danube - Slovakia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Park Inn Danube

Anyone else booked to stay here?

Apparently its now closed until December, due to a full refurb, so if you had, get chasing them up - I only found out becuase I said to someone else who subsequently tried to book

GZ

Yip closed in March till November at earliest.

Their plan is to honour every booking made during that that period and rebook in a similar hotel standard at the same room type and rate as you booked originally.

They are doing it chronologically and haven't got near October yet. They are aware of the match in Trnava but I am struggling a bit to get them to rebook my 3 rooms ahead of people arriving earlier in the year.

I have booked another room thats cancellable as back up.

I'm not too comfortable with the dialogue I am getting back, but it'll probablywork out for me one way or another. Ive booked directly with the hotel as well, those having booked through another source might find it a bit more awkward to get sorted.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a room booked in this hotel through Ramsay Travel, I contacted them and they were not aware that the hotel was closed when I spoke to them, they are dealing with it and hopefully hear soon where they have moved me to 

i managed to get this sorted a week or two back with Hotels.com. They kept telling me they hadnt recieved confirmation from the hotel themself and our booking still stood. I refused to accept that and have to wait 3 months before they finally told me it was cancelled, and sent the customer service team at Hotels.com a screenshot of the Park Inn Danube's website. They finally accepted it, and moved us at their own expense to the Radisson next door, which looked like it was about double the price! Happy with the outcome - same kind of area, and a weight off the mind!

• 3 weeks later...