Nazi dog - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

5 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Hmmm... In this instance I think the fuzz got it about right.

To quote the arresting officer: "Posting offensive material online or in any other capacity will not be tolerated".

That's bloody terrifying.

13 minutes ago, thorbotnic said:

To quote the arresting officer: "Posting offensive material online or in any other capacity will not be tolerated".

That's bloody terrifying.

Uploading a video online to the general public and making a dog appear to give Nazi salutes by lifting it's paw is one thing

Uploading a video online to the general public and make the dog to react by continually chanting  "Do you want to go gas some Jews" is another.

I see he has posted an apology video where he says it was just a joke and he is not racist in any way shape or form

Having the imbecilic mindset that would even make you consider saying to a dog "Do you want to gas some Jews" suggests otherwise

11 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Uploading a video online to the general public and making a dog appear to give Nazi salutes by lifting it's paw is one thing

Uploading a video online to the general public and make the dog to react by continually chanting  "Do you want to go gas some Jews" is another.

I see he has posted an apology video where he says it was just a joke and he is not racist in any way shape or form

Having the imbecilic mindset that would even make you consider saying to a dog "Do you want to gas some Jews" suggests otherwise

Its offensive and not funny. Well, not to me. 

What's terrifying is that the police are arresting people for being offensive - not inciting violence, but merely being offensive. It's none of the states business if someone's being offensive.

20 minutes ago, thorbotnic said:

Its offensive and not funny. Well, not to me. 

What's terrifying is that the police are arresting people for being offensive - not inciting violence, but merely being offensive. It's none of the states business if someone's being offensive.

Unfortunately it has been since 2003

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communications_Act_2003

I thought there were 2 threads about the same person at the top of the page.

:P

Wasnt very funny, but not particularly offensive, just stupid.

If being offensive was a criminal offence, my boss would be serving life.

:lol:

If this happened in China, Russia or the middle east somewhere we would rightly criticise the lack of freedom afforded to the people of those countries and yet here we are in 21st century Scotland. Nothing, absolutely nothing, should be off limits when it comes to comedy.

30 minutes ago, Mox said:

If this happened in China, Russia or the middle east somewhere we would rightly criticise the lack of freedom afforded to the people of those countries and yet here we are in 21st century Scotland. Nothing, absolutely nothing, should be off limits when it comes to comedy.

Depends on your interpretation of 'comedy'.  I do agree an arrest is way over the top though , the guy cant be all there. 

46 minutes ago, Mox said:

If it happened in China the dog would have been the appetiser.