New kit thread 16/17 - Page 5 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

New kit thread 16/17

2 hours ago, neil r said:

Fckin hell thats just this years top with a round collar and a white strip missing.

That takes ripping the piss to a new level. It's like the Emperors New Clothes.

Priced "frozen" from last year though. Nae bother then 45 notes for a tshirt? I'll have two.

No need to buy it.

If people keep buying new tops (I don't get why they do) clubs, countries will keeping feeding the demand at over inflated prices.

Don't buy it/them.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, fringo said:

No need to buy it.

If people keep buying new tops (I don't get why they do) clubs, countries will keeping feeding the demand at over inflated prices.

Don't buy it/them.

You dont say.

53 minutes ago, HIGHTOWER 1314 said:

Is that the thistle home shirt on the left and if it is how is it going down with the thistle faithfull.

Yeah mate, I like it. Very much so. Very continental look about it. It's very similar in reverse to the 1987 strip which is my favourite top. Needed a modern variation on the red and yellow hoops or stripes in my opinion and this is just the ticket. Anyone know how to remove sponsors logos on a top as it would be so much better without it.