New kit thread 16/17 - Page 7 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

New kit thread 16/17

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, Angus_Young said:

Are they selling it without the sponsor given its a 'special' shirt? 

Cracker. 

I'd think that's unlikely as Carbrini is a part of JD Sports, though you might think that would make them more amenable - already having logos all over the kit.

Edited by flicktokick

If that St Mirren top didn't have the sponsor it would be a belter!  Can't believe that game was 30 years ago.  My first ever Scottish Cup final (and the only one I've been to where the team I was "supporting" won!!)

49 minutes ago, Ormond said:

The Buddies jersey is a cracker although only on a slim laddie. Which, I'm sure in Paisley that'll be hard to find. 

Hey, I grew up in Paisley and there are plenty of skinny folk there.  Granted they're all smack heads but skinny is skinny!! 

58 minutes ago, neil r said:

Hearts produce what all Scotland fans have been wanting for years. 

I'm supposed to hate this shirt but would love it as a Scotland away shirt.

I have read the article and am struggling with the connection to Hearts. Did he buy a pie or something in 1899?

J

25 minutes ago, Bristolhibby said:

I have read the article and am struggling with the connection to Hearts. Did he buy a pie or something in 1899?

J

Why would you "hate" a tshirt just because a football team wears it?

Infact why would you "hate" a tshirt full stop?

Mental.

12 hours ago, Bristolhibby said:

J

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/5279

not a fan to be honest, this years tops compared with the previous two years are a dissapointment. 

11 hours ago, giblet said:

for Scotland, it would need to be the full Battenburg squares.  Hearts with the Roseburgh strip.

4f75782749b996ba09f27299c687e093.png

I really like the Hearts strip although I see Puma have just brought back an old Thistle strip and changed silver to yellow:

165_bthistlenewstrip2.jpg

18 hours ago, wanderer said:

New Hamilton Accies kit (also the new shirt sponsor get the name rights to NDP for something like £700k)

CnPB88LWEAADNCM.jpg

Ok everyone, let's get these pictures done. Just you stand directly in front of the entrance to the toilets :yikes3: 

Edited by jock strap

12 hours ago, giblet said:

for Scotland, it would need to be the full Battenburg squares.  Hearts with the Roseburgh strip.

4f75782749b996ba09f27299c687e093.png

Beautiful! If they'd removed the white collar and just had a little bit of pink piping round the back half of the collar area, i'd be perfect. 

10 minutes ago, jock strap said:

Ok everyone, let's get these pictures done. Just you stand directly in front of the entrance to the toilets :yikes3: 

Aye, exactly what i thought! :lol: