New kit thread 16/17 - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

New kit thread 16/17

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Donaldo87 said:

Away and third strips have a 'I'm sure ive seen these before' feel as well

Top one is very similar to an Adidas kit circa 1995. Always reminds me of a match at Tannadice, when we played Inverness I think. Second one is almost identical to a Nike kit a few seasons later when NTL was the sponsor.  

1 hour ago, giblet said:

Fixed it for you.

21bswhd.jpg

Swine 

:):D:):D

15 hours ago, AberdeenAngus said:

Sometimes we all just have take a bit of ribbing as just that. 

Pretty sure most of us will have to face up to taking it on the chin at some point next season though in saying that I hope to be dishing out more than I receive. 

I'm maybe picking the tone of you're post up wrong but you do realise I added the laughing smiley as I thought what he did was funny?  IE I'm laughing at Rangers expense?

11 minutes ago, SMcoolJ said:

I can't see the difference.  Been studying them (Rangers kits, not the Ayr Utd one) for my entire morning coffee?!

What did Giblet do

He changed the Rangers "32 Red" sponsor to "32 Hibs" in homage to the cup final result!

1 minute ago, Fairbairn said:

I'm maybe picking the tone of you're post up wrong but you do realise I added the laughing smiley as I thought what he did was funny?  IE I'm laughing at Rangers expense?

He changed the Rangers "32 Red" sponsor to "32 Hibs" in homage to the cup final result!

Ah - still says "32RED" on my screen. That was a waste of 20 mins!

17 hours ago, ScotsRik said:

Ayr United???

Ayr United Kit Launch

I hope you're ashamed of yourself! Bringing the game into disrepute. Ayr Utd facing disrepute charges for using a topless model. Maybe they could try sbcmfc's claim that it's Ryan Stevenston ;)

On 26 May 2016 at 4:22 PM, ScotsRik said:

Ayr United???

Ayr United Kit Launch

Do they have them in FB sizes? That looks tighter than a Kappa jersey.

The sponsor looks a bit low, and there's a couple of clicks or pulls in the material.

Solid effort from Ayr.

J

23 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

I did realise that. 

I posted because when this sort of thing happens there is usually some form of comeback.  Sometimes it's better to just take it on the chin and await your chance to poke fun back as you have done. 

Makes the forum a better place. 

4 minutes ago, AberdeenAngus said:

I did realise that. 

I posted because when this sort of thing happens there is usually some form of comeback.  Sometimes it's better to just take it on the chin and await your chance to poke fun back as you have done. 

Makes the forum a better place. 

I'm still not sure if I've done something wrong here or not!

I would have thought by laughing at it I was taking it on the chin?

Edited by Fairbairn

2 hours ago, Bristolhibby said:

Do they have them in FB sizes? That looks tighter than a Kappa jersey.

The sponsor looks a bit low, and there's a couple of clicks or pulls in the material.

Solid effort from Ayr.

J

Is there an easy way of getting hold of the Ayr United kit ?