Pick up - France v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Pick up

Mazziessc

3 hours ago, Mazziessc said:

Anyone know where the collection point is and have those who have to collect been notified yet?

Cheers

I don't think anyone has been notified yet. None of my group have been anyway....

You planning on paying a visit to try and get an away ticket? 

16 minutes ago, clarky1606 said:

I don't think anyone has been notified yet. None of my group have been anyway....

You planning on paying a visit to try and get an away ticket? 

Can't see that happening. Is there a cutoff time for collection, so they can dish out non pick-ups?

4 hours ago, Mazziessc said:

Anyone know where the collection point is and have those who have to collect been notified yet?

Cheers

We've opted to collect not been notified of collection point yet

22 minutes ago, runningtings said:

Can't see that happening. Is there a cutoff time for collection, so they can dish out non pick-ups?

if you turn up to the collection point and ask if there are any spare tickets they sometimes (the main word here being sometimes) tell you to come back just before the collection point closes and they will sell you a ticket - and you get the point as well.

I think this will be a popular thing to do in France due to demand so no idea how they will work it... 

15 hours ago, clarky1606 said:

if you turn up to the collection point and ask if there are any spare tickets they sometimes (the main word here being sometimes) tell you to come back just before the collection point closes and they will sell you a ticket - and you get the point as well.

I think this will be a popular thing to do in France due to demand so no idea how they will work it... 

Aye, exactly my plan. Was also planning on asking them daily over the phone if any had been returned. I doubt any will be however until the pick-up has been announced. Hopefully there is one at the stadium. 

36 minutes ago, Mazziessc said:

Aye, exactly my plan. Was also planning on asking them daily over the phone if any had been returned. I doubt any will be however until the pick-up has been announced. Hopefully there is one at the stadium. 

Good stuff. I've done it myself before and its worked. You give yourself the best chance of getting a ticket if you keep at them. 

• 2 weeks later...

Yup.  I've seen folk get a spare ticket at the collection point at a stadium before.   I've volunteered for pick-up myself today as was touch and go whether they'd get to me in time.   Pick-up instructions are pending.

Now the question is if we can all get there in person with the disruption :unsure:

PICKING UP YOUR TICKET

If you are an overseas member, have opted to or have been randomly chosen to collect your ticket, the Supporters Centre will be on duty at the following venue:

Where: Stade Saint-Symphorien (Ticket booth located in North West corner of the Stadium) When: Saturday 4 June 2016 12.00 to 16.00

19.00 until kick-off

Tickets must be collected in person and you must provide photographic ID.