Chris Sutton is a ******* **** and complete ****, never mind being an utter ****** and a ******* *** - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Chris Sutton is a ******* **** and complete ****, never mind being an utter ****** and a ******* ***

What's he said now?

He does tend to come across a complete bell end.

I prefers to know him as "Chris; older brother of former Motherwell star John, Sutton" just to flip the world on its head.

Edited by sbcmfc
Saw an opportunity to use a semi colon, hopefully correctly.

1 minute in to the programme and the talking c0ck chimes up.

'Why are Aberdeen building a new stadium ? They should be investing in players. They could have won the league this season....all they had to do in January was get in a new keeper, 2 centre-halves, a striker and Greg Tansey'.

Michael Stewart : (incredulous laugh) where was the money coming from to do all that ?

Talking c0ck : That's not the point.

:blink:

Edited by Rossy

Scottish football was good enough for Chris when he played for Celtic for a few seasons and his brother has made a career out of playing in Scotland as well yet he barely has a good word to say about our league & teams whenever he is commenting. 

He is just a complete a*se who seems to think he was 10x the player he actually was. If he was as good as he thought he was he would of played for England more than once.

12 minutes ago, clarky1606 said:

Scottish football was good enough for Chris when he played for Celtic for a few seasons and his brother has made a career out of playing in Scotland as well yet he barely has a good word to say about our league & teams whenever he is commenting. 

He is just a complete a*se who seems to think he was 10x the player he actually was. If he was as good as he thought he was he would of played for England more than once.

When he was on one his delusional rants last night, he came out with...'Aberdeen don't need new training facilities. When Blackburn won the Premiership, we trained in the public park'.

Yeah. And Blackburn also spent millions on Shearer and various other players, including yourself, you ******* ****.

This is exactly what he wants - can't you see? 

The problem nowadays is there is just too many pundits covering the same trivial p*sh (we definitely don't need as many) that they all need to 'up their game', as such, and to do that they need to spout controversial sh*t to get folk like you to talk about him - any attention for Sutton is great for Sutton as it means he will be more attractive across all media employers.Again I do not understand the demand for all these pundits - broadcast companies, written press etc just seem to be assuming folk are that moronic and gullible to lap all their sh*t up these days

1 hour ago, JECK said:

This is exactly what he wants - can't you see? 

The problem nowadays is there is just too many pundits covering the same trivial p*sh (we definitely don't need as many) that they all need to 'up their game', as such, and to do that they need to spout controversial sh*t to get folk like you to talk about him - any attention for Sutton is great for Sutton as it means he will be more attractive across all media employers.Again I do not understand the demand for all these pundits - broadcast companies, written press etc just seem to be assuming folk are that moronic and gullible to lap all their sh*t up these days

You're absolutely right of course.

It's just so feckin annoying that they actually employ someone to deliberately talk controversial shite. 

I object to my intelligence being insulted.

35 minutes ago, Rossy said:

You're absolutely right of course.

It's just so feckin annoying that they actually employ someone to deliberately talk controversial shite. 

I object to my intelligence being insulted.

Yet still you return to here.

So many pundits are terrible but Sutton is by far the worst. He's another Burley, always talking the Scottish game down. BT should bring Gary McAllister back. Was much more positive about the game. He was critical when he needed to be, but not just for the sake of it.

Sutton's also terrible when it comes to refereeing decisions. I've lost count of the number of times that he's been tearing into a ref for a poor decision only for the replay to prove the ref correct.

Even if he wasn't such a gobshite he'd be painful to listen to on a account of his wanky, dreary, complaining, whining voice - he's more suited to announcing train delays for South West Trains at some non-descript station in Surrey. He makes Ken Livingston sound like Richard Burton...

7 minutes ago, neilser said:

Even if he wasn't such a gobshite he'd be painful to listen to on a account of his wanky, dreary, complaining, whining voice - he's more suited to announcing train delays for South West Trains at some non-descript station in Surrey. He makes Ken Livingston sound like Richard Burton...

:lol:

10 minutes ago, neilser said:

Lol

I honestly think those who say that Sutton is intentionally being controversial are mistaken. That sort of manipulation requires a degree of intelligence he just doesn't have. He is just a thick bloke with stupid opinions that is allowed to say them on TV.

1 hour ago, Pool Q said:

I honestly think those who say that Sutton is intentionally being controversial are mistaken. That sort of manipulation requires a degree of intelligence he just doesn't have. He is just a thick bloke with stupid opinions that is allowed to say them on TV.

I suspect you may be right.

His comment about 'Aberdeen only having to buy 5 players in January to win the league' smacked of the drunk guy sitting at the bar that everybody tries to avoid.