Scottish Cup Final - Hibs v Rangers - Page 9 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup Final - Hibs v Rangers

Well only real positive I can take is that we are still in this. Hibs should really be out of sight. Absolutely shocking at the back, and few ideas going forward, and yet WE could have been leading but for the width of the bar. 

That attack a minute before half time about summed up our performance so far. When we get the ball we don't look like we know what to do with it. When Hibs have it, it's like we want to invite them into our box before realising they might want to score. 

Really need to come out the traps and show a bit more urgency in the second half. Everything we have done well this season has been missing so far. 

2 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

To go down for that is embarrassing. 

Somebody slap him for that.

Fair enough will watch it again. Eyes deceiving me lol. Stevenson chucking his hands up straight away made me think he'd fecked up

Just now, RenfrewBlue said:

Why was Tavernier booked when Hibs have had 3 or 4 late challenges with barely a word from the ref?

Sometimes happens, ref lets several fouls go, then the cards start to come out for identical offences. Fyvie booked now.

Been a great game,so much so,I haven't fallen asleep after golf,or done my housework yet. 

Should have a bundle of goals by now. 

Why do rangers only have 5 subs? Surely they have more players than that. 

Edited by dandydunn
I wasn't finished