Scottish Cup Final - Hibs v Rangers - Page 28 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup Final - Hibs v Rangers

1 minute ago, Brassrubber said:

Scottish Amateur Cup Final between Colville Park and Leven supposed to played at Hampden today - judging by the BBC pictures the groundsmen are going to have to work miracles 

How so? Those cheeky Hibs chappies were just innocently celebrating "over 100 years of hurt" it wasn't like they were tearing up the pitch, crushing the goalposts and assaulting opposition players. 

Wow there is an element within the rangers support who are really whipping themselves into a deep delusional fantasy that they are somehow the victims and not (some of them) the perpetrators of hate. It is both fascinating and a little unnerving watching people convince themselves of such ridiculous shite and then get so worked up about it. Someone will end up dead. Check this loony out.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-record-fc-shameful-hampden-8022425#3geXRVkJEwa9pXTt.97

Why would Rangers issue a statement saying some of the players were attacked? Some journos are tweeting this morning saying they saw two players and a club official taking a kicking.These are not accounts from fans but from journos who have no hesitation taking us to task at other times.

Edited by EddardStark

Anyone identified in fighting should be brought to justice.  Agree if any Hibs fans were fighting Rangers players it's exactly like the Hearts thug on Lennon, only this time I hope these arseholes are convicted.

cant disagree with Bruce, excellent post with one omission only.  Yet again we were treated to the songs that are an absolute dig race to Scottish football.  It was no minority of fans singing them. Any SFA investigation must and should include this.  

By the way it was a compelling, wonderful game of football.  Thought Rangers looked dangerous in attack although Waghorn I thought stayed out far too wide.  Defences were as predicted, to be the key point.  For the Premiership, Rangers need to look there.

For Hibs, Stokes finally turned up and I thought our midfield won the battle.  Now time to party down Leith for the second time this weekend.

2 hours ago, wellyman said:

Great entertainment,  5 goals an injury time winner and a pitch invasion - this is what real football is all about.  I got through 60 minutes of the FA cup final dross and fell asleep, utter pish !!!

The Scottish FA & Police Scotland must seriously look at the conduct of that mob from Ibrox, in my living memory that's now 2 cup finals they have been involved in where there has been a pitch invasion and trouble on the pitch. You blue noses should hang your head in shame for your behaviour.

I hope the sun is shining for you Hibee's today !!!

could not agree more with the first line, brilliant!

1 minute ago, phart said:

Who was assaulted. Do we know the names of the people, should start establishing facts.

Let's start with Lee Wallace, see pictures above in this thread.

I think that's enough to be going on with. 

See the boy thats walking behind them who is part of it and filming it on his phone ?

How was he not fvcking punched ? :mad:

Edited by Ally Bongo

12 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Let's start with Lee Wallace, see pictures above in this thread.

I think that's enough to be going on with. 

Aye that one is established. It's not enough. I don't like vague stuff. I don't doubt folk were attacked, I just want to know who, as that stops rumours.