Scottish Cup Final - Hibs v Rangers - Page 35 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup Final - Hibs v Rangers

1 minute ago, iainmac1 said:

Nicola Sturgeon was behind this. She and her controlled media, including the bbc (surprise to me) are all anti rangers. The police are the snp's gastapo who are trained to be anti rangers. 

All that was mentioned in posts on that site.

To sum up everyone is out to get rangers and it was all started by the snp. 

Well, to be fair...

;)

That latest statement is pure comedy gold from Rangers

i feel sorry for the sensible Rangers fans on here. They must be thinking WTF? How anyone of sound mind could support that statement  is beyond comprehension.

Edited by vanderark14

3 minutes ago, Rossy said:

There's a thread about 'SNP voting fans'.

Apparently if you're an SNP voting Rangers fan, you can f*ck off and never come back to Ibrox again.

:huh:

To be fair one of the people who post up video last night was a pretty well know SNP activist. He took a lot of stick for it from other so called nationalists for it.

7 minutes ago, Rossy said:

There's a thread about 'SNP voting fans'. 

Apparently if you're an SNP voting Rangers fan, you can f*ck off and never come back to Ibrox again. 

:huh:

Probably why my Dad and Grandad (first game was in 1941) haven't been back to Ibrox in over twenty years then.

Ahead of the time those guys.

22 minutes ago, derekfaejapan said:

I'm not out of control at all......It's just that this 'Sevco' 'Newco' 'Zombie' etc patter is wearing thin. It's utterly pathetic. Aye, I maybe got a bit personal earlier with other users.

It's been a while since you've quoted me @thplinth. I hope you're well.

Ach no worries but no need to launch your inter kuhntomental ballistic missiles like that. Enjoying your posts.

Edited by thplinth

8 minutes ago, giblet said:

Christ, surely King wasn't betting the big house on a European campaign???

now it's lost, time to spin more than Kylie.

I doubt he's bet the big house on the £17.63 we would have made from the European tie in which we have been humped by Kazakstan pub team.

7 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Probably why my Dad and Grandad (first game was in 1941) haven't been back to Ibrox in over twenty years then.

Ahead of the time those guys.

And yet that last study we have suggested that Rangers fans were more likely to vote SNP then Celtic fans.

Lift isn't as one dimensional as some here would like to suggest.

Just now, fringo said:

Does that mean Rangers can now add Hibs to their lists of most hated teams after Celtic, Aberdeen, Hearts, Dundee Utd etc etc....?

There has been a bit of niggle between the clubs since the first cup tie way back. The result has been that every game has been cracking. If that what it takes, then I'm well up for that :lol:

4 minutes ago, fringo said:

Does that mean Rangers can now add Hibs to their lists of most hated teams after Celtic, Aberdeen, Hearts, Dundee Utd etc etc....?

To be fair, I think Hibs were always up there as 'f*nian basturds'...

19 minutes ago, giblet said:

Christ, surely King wasn't betting the big house on a European campaign???

now it's lost, time to spin more than Kylie.

Now offering Joey Barton 25K a week. 

Because they really need a completely new defence rubbish has-been from England who wants to top up his pension pot.

Ha ha, I saw it before but the potential signing of 'Joey' Barton says it all as a statement of intent for next season. That is your club captan there. 

edit: brilliant signing if you get him.

Edited by thplinth