Scottish Cup Final - Hibs v Rangers - Page 36 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup Final - Hibs v Rangers

1 minute ago, Only One Stop said:

Ok own up who hacked into the official Rangers site and posted that?

Whoever it was missed out the bit about it all being the fault of they dirty kaffllicks from Embra. 

Didnt realise the typical Hun Stormtrooper was so sensitive to a bit of goading.  

You are trying way too hard this is probably because you're not funny and you don't seem to be that clever so I'd just give up because you're just embarrassing yourself.

4 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Ha ha, I saw it before but the potential signing of 'Joey' Barton says it all as a statement of internet for next season. That is your club captan there. 

Statement of internet? Do you  know something we don't? Was he actually up to be interviewed for the webmaster's job?

Edited by Larky Masher

2 minutes ago, Rossy said:

Rangers v Aberdeen first game of the season, so I'm hearing :ok:

Well it's not likely to be against Hibs is it.

They've got a cup celebration helping to paper over the rather obvious cracks.

Edited by neil r

3 minutes ago, Larky Masher said:

Statement of the internet? Do you  know something we don't? Was he actually up to be interviewed for the webmaster's job?

1 minute ago, neil r said:

:lol:

Gee in the time it took me to change to "intent" you two have managed to whank each other off.

Just now, ErsatzThistle said:

Its signed by 1,200 odd people. I wouldn't pay it much attention. Will go nowhere.

3 minutes ago, giblet said:

Hurting

Not in the slightest. Why would I be?

Everything sunny down Easter Road way now someones converted the lighting in the trophy room from gas to electricity?

Just now, Stu101 said:

Just avoided due to the restraint shown by the vast majority of our fans.

So not a riot.

One bunch of celebrating fans goading a load of defeated opposition fans with a far larger bunch celebrating/ not goading at all behind.

Then a few angry defeated opposition fans reacted to the goading and went on the pitch and had scuffles with the celebrating/goading fans.

Some of the celebrating fans had scuffles with defeated players with unsubstantiated (and some debunked) claims that they were attacked by celebrating fans.

An angry defeated official may have kicked a celebrating player.

An angry defeated fan slapped a horse on the bum.

An angry defeated fan appeared to attempt to abduct a celebrating fan child and was then smacked in the pus.

Some horses went on to the pitch and the police did something belatedly about crowd control.

And the childless barren witch running the SNP and the BBC arranged the whole thing with the help of Stuart Cosgrove, Tom English and Irene Cara.

Hardly a repeat of Heysel or a reason to start a civil war is it?

3 minutes ago, neil r said:

Not in the slightest. Why would I be?

Everything sunny down Easter Road way now someones converted the lighting in the trophy room from gas to electricity?

It's the cost of silver polish that has surprised us. 

1 minute ago, giblet said:

Too early to say that Rangers supporters defended their penalty box better than Wilson and Kiernan?

I'd like to roll out 'and the cry was no defenders' line again.

I'm here all night...