Scottish Cup Final - Hibs v Rangers - Page 37 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup Final - Hibs v Rangers

1 minute ago, giblet said:

Too early to say that Rangers supporters defended their penalty box better than Wilson and Kiernan?

Warburton has done a lot of good stuff and he's clearly a smart guy but why the f*ck he hasn't seen that the central defence is push is a mystery to me.

5 minutes ago, brant grebner said:

So not a riot.

One bunch of celebrating fans goading a load of defeated opposition fans with a far larger bunch celebrating/ not goading at all behind.

Then a few angry defeated opposition fans reacted to the goading and went on the pitch and had scuffles with the celebrating/goading fans.

Some of the celebrating fans had scuffles with defeated players with unsubstantiated (and some debunked) claims that they were attacked by celebrating fans.

An angry defeated official may have kicked a celebrating player.

An angry defeated fan slapped a horse on the bum.

An angry defeated fan appeared to attempt to abduct a celebrating fan child and was then smacked in the pus.

Some horses went on to the pitch and the police did something belatedly about crowd control.

And the childless barren witch running the SNP and the BBC arranged the whole thing with the help of Stuart Cosgrove, Tom English and Irene Cara.

Hardly a repeat of Heysel or a reason to start a civil war is it?

As I said, not a riot.

20 minutes ago, Larky Masher said:

You are trying way too hard this is probably because you're not funny and you don't seem to be that clever so I'd just give up because you're just embarrassing yourself.

Let go of the pain, I'm sure The Rangers will win their first Scottish Cup one year. 

5 minutes ago, brant grebner said:

Precisely.

Best cup final in years.

Agreed- and as I said last night, watch it in the pub with some Man Utd fans and a couple of Germans

Nothing but praise for them for the game. Much more enjoyable than the dross that followed in the other finals

8 minutes ago, neil r said:

Awww bless. Plinthy feeling persecuted.

Ach bless you too neil. You know for a guy who said he would never support a glasgow team ahead of an Edinburgh team and wished Hibs well you are doing an excellent imitation of a massive rangers butthurt right now. But I suspect none of that is contradictory in your world. 

10 minutes ago, Larky Masher said:

Warburton has done a lot of good stuff and he's clearly a smart guy but why the f*ck he hasn't seen that the central defence is push is a mystery to me.

That's your biggest transfer need. Also noted he only listed 5 subs again. Surely you have a couple of capable U21s?

3 minutes ago, Only One Stop said:

Let go of the pain, I'm sure The Rangers will win their first Scottish Cup one year.

Don't think there is any pain. Not come across one fan that thinks we deserved to win that.

I've seen my team win enough Scottish cups over the years, that I can let one go...

2 minutes ago, giblet said:

That's your biggest transfer need. Also noted he only listed 5 subs again. Surely you have a couple of capable U21s?

I didn't understand the 5 subs things either as you say there must have have been players they could have included, Davie Weir would have done a better job than either of the two playing.

Edited by Larky Masher

1 minute ago, giblet said:

Though that myself - not sure we could have played the players we had out on loan, who had returned though. Anyone know the rules on this?

Possibly down to Warburtons view that players on the bench have to earn their place though.

You looked at the benches yesterday and though that Hibs could change this if required. We didn't have that option.

19 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Ach bless you too neil. You know for a guy who said he would never support a glasgow team ahead of an Edinburgh team and wished Hibs well you are doing an excellent imitation of a massive rangers butthurt right now. But I suspect none of that is contradictory in your world. 

Because I give a fck what shite you think.