Scottish Cup Final - Hibs v Rangers - Page 40 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup Final - Hibs v Rangers

18 minutes ago, brant grebner said:

Having looked at it again, I reckon we're probably over-analysing it.

All it basically says is that the Rangers fans done nothing wrong and were defending themselfs, Hibs are total jakey cúnts with HIV who stabbed Lee Wallace and Kenny MIller, the big hoose must stay open, God save the Queen and a wee bit of calling to arms for a rising of a paramilitary organisation in Scotland to kill people they don't like (along with a few kill list suggestions)

Don't understand the overreaction

:lol:

The funny thing is, people are not speaking about Hibs fans, which they probably should be, its mainly about Rangers incendiary reaction, the reaction of a club so in denail, that they hate everyone and everything. Their statement has a go at everyone, the SNP, Scotland, the police, the BBC, the SFA, and even gets in a dig at the catholics. It really should just read 'We Are The Peooople', for thats all they care about.

1 hour ago, thplinth said:

Nor me you, took that as a given. You been drinking mr angry?

Not even all the way through this thread and the schadenfreude is magnificent, like frogs on a slow boil they don't even realise.

3 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Why aren't hibs fans getting as much grief???

They're not releasing weird statements. That's what getting slagged that i can see. Plus the crazy rationalizations like forming a thin red,white and blue line to protect players.

1 minute ago, phart said:

They're not releasing weird statements. That's what getting slagged that i can see. Plus the crazy rationalizations like forming a thin red,white and blue line to protect players.

From what I could see on TV, it looked very fat, flabby and pale skinned :D

1 minute ago, phart said:

But even before John Greig's great grandson started releasing statements with his crayons,it's all been rangers are scum and hibs were happy. 

Its just a bit strange,with some predictable usual suspects absolutely refusing to see things realistically. 

7 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

We don't have the same level of khuntishness as Rangers? 

Praying for the speedy recovery of the seriously injured Rangers players and staff. Has any footage of all these serious assaults been made available from the numerous tv cameras?

Or is it pretty much all lies by the Hun and their brethren in the media? 

The statement by Rangers is totally laughable. Yes their players didn't deserve to be assaulted and that was disgraceful.

However you would have believed by the statement that their fans are angels and innocent of any wrong doing.

Ive been to Ibrox with thistle and Celtic and when you are in that corner (with thistle) you are subjected to missiles coming over from the peepul and the most hate filled abuse. A horrible place to visit.

Oh and Rangers would have been delighted that the attention has taken away from a defeat.No interviews about a cup final defeat one in which they where outplayed.  Their defending is awful and their so called chase for 55 will not be succeeding anytime soon

Edited by Armitage Shanks

2 minutes ago, Only One Stop said:

Praying for the speedy recovery of the seriously injured Rangers players and staff. Has any footage of all these serious assaults been made available from the numerous tv cameras?

Charging into a football pitch,trashing the place,running up to opposition fans to goad and start fights and stopping a victory parade. 

Aye,you're top notch guys. 

7 minutes ago, Only One Stop said:

:lol: you sound like a balanced chap.

Just now, Armitage Shanks said:

L

You not embarrassed by your clubs statement? 

Totally. Already said its utter nonsense, especially when we already had the moral high ground.

And, just don't think any need for it. Enough footage out there- lift the neds involved, fine the clubs, police games better, then move on.

Not really that hard.

Keith Jackson in tomorrow's Daily Record running with a story that EVERY Rangers player (well, the 11 on the pitch) was assaulted!

Kenny Millers wife on twitter saying it's a lie that her husband was assaulted. 

Who to believe!

5 minutes ago, Armitage Shanks said:

The statement by Rangers is totally laughable. Yes their players didn't deserve to be assaulted and that was disgraceful.

However you would have believed by the statement that their fans are angels and innocent of any wrong doing.

Ive been to Ibrox with thistle and Celtic and when you are in that corner (with thistle) you are subjected to missiles coming over from the peepul and the most hate filled abuse. A horrible place to visit.

Exactly the outrage is hilarious. As a Motherwell fan going to Ibrox got coins, lighters, hot liquid (hope to f#ck it was bovril) thrown at us along with the expected punches leaving the ground. 

I still can't believe we've done it. 

Had a feeling we would do it yesterday. Atmosphere in the bowling club pre-match was brilliant. 

When Gray scored, it was the best feeling i've ever experienced in my lifetime. Was standing/sitting to next to a middle aged women. AT ft me and her ended up cuddling each other while both crying uncontrollably. i'll never ever forget my dad's after the game yesterday. He was in complete shock. Ended up standing up on my seat watching the pitch invasion while shaking hands, high fiving and cuddling any fans around me who were also in tears and in shock. Ended up back in Dalkeith after the game and the place was bouncing. Even started a few songs today at Leith Links today (never before i have started the songs). It was great to see Sir Tom Farmer on the bus. 

Sharing that moment with all of my family and everyone around me is the best experience in my life and nothing will ever top this. 

4 hours ago, dandydunn said:

I don't think anyone is denying Hibs (major) part in it.

Hibs fans instigated it, and some appear to have been well out of order.

However I think there's a feeling that.

Had Rangers fans not reacted the trouble would have been minimal.

Talk of "assaults" may have been over-egged, so far it looks like someone took a swing at Lee Wallace and Foderingham was pushed, language like "members of staff" suggesting a plural, when it appears to have been singular if at all (David weir?) and the general language within minutes being inflammatory is unusual.

Not coming out for their losers medals looks like a bit of martyrdom, would they have managed to cone out if they'd won?

Those statements.

As has been said, Rangers had the moral high ground, but where I would imagine many clubs would have attempted to play down the incidents to an extent m, Rangers seem to be going out their way to trump up the charges.

and, Those statements.

next season will see a lot of trouble imo. On one side will be Rangers claiming to be victims as we see from this wonderfully written statement. One the other side will be..........well anyone really.

i see a few people are wondering why hibs aren't getting it in the neck like rangers are. I suggest they take a look at the hibs club statement. It's balanced and they have agreed to cooperate and punish anyone involved from their club. Most people on here have condemned hibs fans as well.

On the other hand we have two statements written for Rangers by someone with severe mental issues. The start of the 2nd statement looks like Rangers are about to do a U-turn on Saturdays statement and then all hell breaks loose. This is why Rangers are getting it from all angles, there's  blatant lies being said about their fans restraint, lies about assaults on Kenny Miller and no mention of their owns fans causing trouble later on in the evening. It's all apparently someone else fault. They are also using language that suggests their players and staff were seriously hurt, I'm not trying to detract from the fact that players were assaulted here I'm simply showing that Rangers are making more of it than they should be. 

A simple statement like the hibs one would be enough. 

One final note to anyone wondering why it's all about Rangers, it's because they wouldn't want it any other way. 

Apart from the goalie getting pushed has anyone actually seen footage of any players being assaulted. A couple of still frames is not enough. It is weird we dont have any evidence yet everyone is saying it happened. 

Rangers are making some rod for their own back next season with all this rubbish. The trouble will follow them around and the excuses about it being other clubs hating them is already wearing super thin.

These statements are written by Traynor, you can practically hear the fat arsehole's seething voice in your head as you read them. What a fat fukking clown of a human being he is and RFC would do best to get rid of him as he is embarrassing the shit out of them with his childish and dangerous rantings and this is not the first time. What a tit.