Scottish Cup Final - Hibs v Rangers - Page 41 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup Final - Hibs v Rangers

I would guess certain footage will be getting used as police evidence and that's why it won't be released to the public. So unless it's been filmed by a fan on a mobile phone we won't see any just now.

The Rangers statement is just incredible and further distraction to any football related matters like why they were outplayed and lost the game.

38 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Apart from the goalie getting pushed has anyone actually seen footage of any players being assaulted. A couple of still frames is not enough. It is weird we dont have any evidence yet everyone is saying it happened. 

Rangers are making some rod for their own back next season with all this rubbish. The trouble will follow them around and the excuses about it being other clubs hating them is already wearing super thin.

These statements are written by Traynor, you can practically hear the fat arsehole's seething voice in your head as you read them. What a fat fukking clown of a human being he is and RFC would do best to get rid of him as he is embarrassing the shit out of them with his childish and dangerous rantings and this is not the first time. What a tit.

Sky were running with footage of the punches aimed at Wallace last night ?

5 hours ago, SteveHFC said:

I still can't believe we've done it. 

Had a feeling we would do it yesterday. Atmosphere in the bowling club pre-match was brilliant. 

When Gray scored, it was the best feeling i've ever experienced in my lifetime. Was standing/sitting to next to a middle aged women. AT ft me and her ended up cuddling each other while both crying uncontrollably. i'll never ever forget my dad's after the game yesterday. He was in complete shock. Ended up standing up on my seat watching the pitch invasion while shaking hands, high fiving and cuddling any fans around me who were also in tears and in shock. Ended up back in Dalkeith after the game and the place was bouncing. Even started a few songs today at Leith Links today (never before i have started the songs). It was great to see Sir Tom Farmer on the bus. 

Sharing that moment with all of my family and everyone around me is the best experience in my life and nothing will ever top this. 

Superb. ?

Re rangers referencing goading.   This exactly what they did in 87 when they invaded the pitch in 87 at a rivals at pittodrie when they won the league 

They then proceeded to start throwing coins at Aberdeen fans 

Guest BlueGaz
9 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Why aren't hibs fans getting as much grief???

People are generally not obsessed with Hibs.  

5 minutes ago, euan2020 said:

Re rangers referencing goading.   This exactly what they did in 87 when they invaded the pitch in 87 at a rivals at pittodrie when they won the league 

Bit unfair to reference something that happened 29 years ago... 

36 minutes ago, euan2020 said:

Well in that case it's all fine then.

44 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Bit unfair to reference something that happened 29 years ago... 

Not really. This was more provocative - home ground of a rival.  Fans being provoked , which is rangers excuse and Aberdeen fans didn't launch at the on field fand. Well not that I remember. We were too busy avoiding the coins 

16 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Well in that case it's all fine then.

I'm referencing when other fans were being goaded on their home ground and didn't feel the need to go on pitch and fight which is Rangers fans excuse just now. I'm saying it's no excuse 

Guest BlueGaz
1 minute ago, euan2020 said:

I'm referencing when other fans were being goaded on their home ground and didn't feel the need to go on pitch and fight which is Rangers fans excuse just now. I'm saying it's no excuse 

Lets move on.  The fans that ran on pitch to celebrate, I can understand.  Every fan that ran towards Rangers fans instead, pricks, every fan that had to stop by Rangers players and have their say on the pitch, pricks.  Every Rangers fan that ran on to the pitch, pricks.  Hopefully the police will get the majority of them and get them banned.  It will be another 114 years before Hibs win anything and we can go through it all again then.  

2 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

Lets move on.  The fans that ran on pitch to celebrate, I can understand.  Every fan that ran towards Rangers fans instead, pricks, every fan that had to stop by Rangers players and have their say on the pitch, pricks.  Every Rangers fan that ran on to the pitch, pricks.  Hopefully the police will get the majority of them and get them banned.  It will be another 114 years before Hibs win anything and we can go through it all again then.  

Pretty much agree with that.  Given the nature of being a high profile game was stupid for hibs to be on pitch.  

20 hours ago, derekfaejapan said:

Well done Hivs, you wanted it more than us...No complaints.

Missed this one...   "Hivs".  

And you get upset about Sevco, zombies etc :lol: 

Get a grip.  It's words on a screen.  

1 hour ago, euan2020 said:

29 years ago!

Top notch whatabotery there. Must be some sort of record there for historical 'aye but what about when...'

22 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Did that khunt Regan not have a go at Hibs fans on Saturday or have the Huns just dismissed that?

I can't remember but I think he did?

One thing I can understand is Rangers being a bit annoyed at Rod Petrie, with either SFA or Hibs hat on, he should've been taking it a bit more seriously in his interview.

(although you could give him the benefit of the doubt that he wasn't aware of the full scale, and also couldn't keep the smile off his face having just seen his team win the cup at the point he was interviewed)

15 minutes ago, giblet said:

raw emotion from a Hibee over in Germany as the ref blows the final whistle.

Why did it cut off when it did!! FFS, hope the guy kept it going and will upload the rest. Wee things like that are what it's all about :ok: