Scottish Cup Final - Hibs v Rangers - Page 47 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup Final - Hibs v Rangers

1 hour ago, Only One Stop said:

That isn't Henderson, it's a hibs fan in full kit style. No number on back of the top. 

Rangers supporter claiming hypocrisy on this has got to be the very definition of irony. 

And why would that be?

Your assertion only works if you are assuming I'm one of mentalists that would have frothed with joy at Rangers stupid second statement. 

I'm not, therefore you are displaying the very attitude of vilification thst the deranged blogger accused other teams fans of. So who has the problem here, me or you?

Oh, and you didn't actually address the point I made or the questions I asked. You just used the old EK duck and deflect routine. 

6 hours ago, Toepoke said:

Top quality goading it has to be said. Fair play to the guy for standing and filming it, I'd have been half way to Mt Florida...

"I'll fkin see yous ootside ye kunts"

:lol:

8 minutes ago, Debian said:

Disgraceful.  Will get what he deserves 

I look forward to the Vanguard Bears helping with his legal costs. 

Guest BlueGaz
1 minute ago, Parklife said:

I look forward to the Vanguard Bears helping with his legal costs. 

Don't think £1,690 will be enough. £1,872 might do it.

1 hour ago, Bristolhibby said:

Jeezo diffucult to know whats the most embarrassing-

Supporting Rangers

Fighting on the pitch

Beating up a young laddie

Getting photographed in the act or

Doing it all in a bright pink t-shirt.

If we can take anything away from this nonsense, it's that if your going to allegedly assault somebody, probably best to be a bit incognito about it.

And not a ginger wearing white and black, nor a fat dude in a pink T-shirt :lol:

Guest BlueGaz
7 minutes ago, Cove_Sheep said:

Rangers fans put up a video about Aberdeen fans being scum.

In it, you can hear loads of party songs being belted out...

No brainer then.  Aberdeen fans are not scum because Rangers fans heard belting out party songs.

1 minute ago, BlueGaz said:

No brainer then.  Aberdeen fans are not scum because Rangers fans heard belting out party songs.

You don't see the irony of someone putting up a video branding other people scum, whilst his own pals loudly sing about their hatred of catholics?

Guest BlueGaz
1 minute ago, Cove_Sheep said:

You don't see the irony of someone putting up a video branding other people scum, whilst his own pals loudly sing about their hatred of catholics?

I do see the irony, but doesn't necessarily make them wrong.

Guest BlueGaz
1 minute ago, Auld_Reekie said:

ffs. There's a Hibs fan looking into main stand celebrating and a Rangers fan comes unsighted in from side and tries some kung fu him. Camera cuts away just as hes doing it.

Are you certain it was Kung Fu?

16 hours ago, Debian said:

The players were advised not to go out by the Police as has been mentioned numerous time.

After Lennon was attacked at Tynecastle, Salmond came out and made a statement at the time.  

Unlike this time, we actually saw the actual, real attack live on telly, not that the guy got done for it. Sevoc's statement reeks of victimhood, The Huns should stop trying to lay blame at folks doors who had all to do with anything. The fault here lies with Hibs and Rangers fans, no-one else, both were to blame.