Scottish Cup Final - Hibs v Rangers - Page 48 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup Final - Hibs v Rangers

1 minute ago, neilly71 said:

Unlike this time, we actually saw the actual, real attack live on telly, not that the guy got done for it. Sevoc's statement reeks of victimhood, The Huns should stop trying to lay blame at folks doors who had all to do with anything. The fault here lies with Hibs and Rangers fans, no-one else, both were to blame.

The guy got off with it did he not? Because they tried to trump the charge up?

1 minute ago, BlueGaz said:

Are you certain it was Kung Fu?

You are right. I don't know what it was - doubt it qualifies as any type of martial art. Guy looks like a pensioner too.And since the Hibs guy couldnt see it coming, it doesn't count.

As you were. Nothing to see here. 

Guest BlueGaz
Just now, Auld_Reekie said:

You are right. I don't know what it was - doubt it qualifies as any type of martial art. Guy looks like a pensioner too.And since the Hibs guy couldnt see it coming, it doesn't count.

As you were. Nothing to see here. 

Phew.

12 minutes ago, Cove_Sheep said:

The guy got off with it did he not? Because they tried to trump the charge up?

They charged him with sectarian assault instead of just assault,they couldnt prove the sectarian angle, so the guy walked.

10 minutes ago, neilly71 said:

They charged him with sectarian assault instead of just assault,they couldnt prove the sectarian angle, so the guy walked.

That's not strictly true.  He was charged on two accounts, a sectarian assault and breach of the peace with religious aggravation.  The assault charge was found to be not proven. The jury struck off the aggravation on the breach charge and he got 8 months for that.  However as he'd done 4 months on remand already he was freed. 

I think he was prepared to plead guilty to assault without the aggravation but the PF obviously had a complete hardon for getting a sectarian conviction and screwed it up. 

3 minutes ago, Jersey Jim said:

Jeezo, that was some read thru this thread, I bet EK Celt is fecking dying to come out of retirement to join in, go on you know you want to. Lol 

He was threatening to on twitter recently when Aberdeen got beat or something.

10 minutes ago, Jersey Jim said:

Jeezo, that was some read thru this thread, I bet EK Celt is fecking dying to come out of retirement to join in, go on you know you want to. Lol 

Nearly 50 pages of folk arguing about things that most posters agree on anyway. 

I see Keith Jackson is back today with more nonsense. This time his anger is directed at the police

It must be great to be allowed to write whatever you want and get paid for it.

Just now, vanderark14 said:

I see Keith Jackson is back today with more nonsense. This time his anger is directed at the police

It must be great to be allowed to write whatever you want and get paid for it.

Actually, should idiots like him be done?

His incendiary garbage really doesn't help matters.

7 hours ago, Return of Yermaw said:

RenfrewBlue till fighting the good fight. must be exhausted - when does dayshift come on?

I'm not fighting with anyone. Just holding up a wee mirror on the hypocrisy on this board.

I notice, yet again, you and old One Stop haven't addressed the actual point.

I'm assuming it's because you can't disagree?

6 minutes ago, Cove_Sheep said:

Actually, should idiots like him be done?

His incendiary garbage really doesn't help matters.

Traynor and Jackson do it to keep the hoardes coming back.

im not looking forward to this coming season. I predict a lot of ugly scenes involving one club when they get beat. I can't make it but even if I could I doubt I'd attend their first visit to pittodrie.

On 21/05/2016 at 10:19 PM, kumnio said:

pbs.twimg.com/media/CjAnU9OWsAEyf35.jpg

Dont know why thats not loading itself, but pretty interesting.

?? called me a grass

On 22/05/2016 at 11:03 AM, DoonTheSlope said:

Videos emerging of rangers fans trying to grab a young kid 

With every new video and picture that emerges the worse Rangers look

Aye wtf is that about. What were the intentions once they snatched the kid? Creepy bastards,glad one of them took a dunt.

On 22/05/2016 at 2:13 PM, sbcmfc said:

I'm hearing slasher backed the wrong horse in the next Celtic manager race, which would explain the child being handed over to the Rangers fans, to bring up as one of their own.

???

On 22/05/2016 at 2:56 PM, neil r said:

There was a boy nicked, but not charged a couple if years back in Englandshire for asking a polis if his horse was gay.

?? pishin maself

On 22/05/2016 at 6:12 PM, macy37 said:

I'll simplify it for you. There are some Huns asking for a replay.

I presume the match is what they are wanting replayed and not the hand bags after the final whistle but you never know.

They want another chance at snatching a child

On 22/05/2016 at 11:05 PM, giblet said:

10/10 for craft and delivery.

Brilliant

On 23/05/2016 at 8:04 AM, Fairbairn said:

She also said once he doesn't use sunbeds so we probably shouldn't take her word as gospel......

Im sure I slagged him before and then someone produced and article that said something about a skin condition.

Anyway took me a while to get through that but killed some time in work.

Well done to Hibs and hope the fans all enjoyed it.

No doubt we will be hearing about this for a while.

As most have said. No excuse for assaults on anyone, especially players, but it looks like it was a few rather than the whole team. 

Shame the billy boys and their song book are back though, hopefully they get done for that and all the fannys fighting/kicking folk in yhe head etc are dealt with accordingly.

11 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Traynor and Jackson do it to keep the hoardes coming back.

im not looking forward to this coming season. I predict a lot of ugly scenes involving one club when they get beat. I can't make it but even if I could I doubt I'd attend their first visit to pittodrie.

Are the fixtures out for next season? 

1 hour ago, neilly71 said:

Unlike this time, we actually saw the actual, real attack live on telly, not that the guy got done for it. Sevoc's statement reeks of victimhood, The Huns should stop trying to lay blame at folks doors who had all to do with anything. The fault here lies with Hibs and Rangers fans, no-one else, both were to blame.

FFS why should it matter if it was seen on tv... It still happended, when none of it should have happened.

The fact you need to use the word Hun tells me all we need to know about you.