Scottish Cup Final - Hibs v Rangers - Page 49 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup Final - Hibs v Rangers

37 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Deary me. Rangers must be the worst losers in world football...

I was thinking that when I saw their statement, then I remembered that time that Celtic managed to get the refs to go on strike.

4 minutes ago, Scunnered said:

I was thinking that when I saw their statement, then I remembered that time that Celtic managed to get the refs to go on strike.

Along with splitting their heads open and caving their windows in. We are amateurs in that game ;)

2 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Worse than the Killie rant guy? ?

Don't think he's started a petition asking for the First Minister to resign yet :lol: 

3 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

im not looking forward to this coming season. I predict a lot of ugly scenes involving one club when they get beat. I can't make it but even if I could I doubt I'd attend their first visit to pittodrie.

I think there'll be more chance of trouble if Rangers win, after all over exuberant celebrating & pitch invasions are all OK - even if it includes running to the other end & goading the opposition fans :ok:

On ‎21‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 5:07 PM, thewolf_1980 said:
13 minutes ago, Glasgowmancity said:

I think there'll be more chance of trouble if Rangers win, after all over exuberant celebrating & pitch invasions are all OK - even if it includes running to the other end & goading the opposition fans :ok:

Just left, genuinely fearing for our safety. Absolute scumbags. We deserved to lose, I don't mind that, but to react like the Hibs fans did is disgraceful. I look forward to the games against them next season now. To be avoided I think.

They have no chance of winning the SPL.

23 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Don't think he's started a petition asking for the First Minister to resign yet :lol: 

:lol: probably true. He's actually fairly harmless unless you're within about 10 feet. Then your hearing might be impaired. ?

23 minutes ago, Angus_Young said:

We should give that loony the job for a week or so, just to see what would happen. 

Incidentally, do you think he would be better or worse than Ally McCoist was? 

50 minutes ago, Glasgowmancity said:

open season on sectarian singing as well, shame we are missing it next season.

3 hours ago, euan2020 said:

think next season will be wild - all opposition fans will be goading rangers fans even more than they do normally , looking for a reaction 

It'll be okay unless Rangers players are assaulted and their fans need to defend them again.

6 minutes ago, adamntg said:

It'll be okay unless Rangers players are assaulted and their fans need to defend them again.

Shame they haven't signed Shaun Derry.

Then they could "guard Shaun Derrys balls"

:P