Scottish Cup Final - Hibs v Rangers - Page 58 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup Final - Hibs v Rangers

5 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

Anyway why any journalist covering Scottish football would use sectarian language is beyond me (notwithstanding that the police have now confirmed the story was fake).....Its like putting a paedophile in charge of the education section - you know how its going to look when things go wrong.

You lot only decided Hun was "sectarian language" about 2011.

:P

Anyway, as you say, there's paedophiles out there, so calling Rangers fans names is fine.

#rangerslogic

1 minute ago, sbcmfc said:

You lot only decided Hun was "sectarian language" about 2011.

:P

Anyway, as you say, there's paedophiles out there, so calling Rangers fans names is fine.

#rangerslogic

To be fair I've never really though Hun was sectarian - but everybody now goes with what Nil By Mouth deems these days (Scottish Government, etc). Which I suppose is reasonable.

30 minutes ago, Cove_Sheep said:

Keith is on the latest 'list'...

really, I'd have him up there just behind Traynor as chief propaganda minister. 

what did he do to get on the list? not that it takes much

8 minutes ago, giblet said:

If Jackson has managed to get on the list when he has been the biggest apologist and soft soaper to King, then times are truly strange.

Jackson is a idiot.

edit to say it removed my expletive...

Edited by ShedTA

5 minutes ago, giblet said:

If Jackson has managed to get on the list when he has been the biggest apologist and soft soaper to King, then times are truly strange.

If Jackson is on the list then probably the only person not is that wee woman on Knoydart who hasn't spoken to anyone since 1997.

2 hours ago, Stu101 said:

To be fair I've never really though Hun was sectarian - but everybody now goes with what Nil By Mouth deems these days (Scottish Government, etc). Which I suppose is reasonable.

I'm playing pedantics and only asking you since you mentioned it

But is it only sectarian to say this if you are Catholic ? ("Hun")

ie If I say this as a Church of Scotland Protestant (only went to Church with School, and funerals and weddings ) is this still sectarian ?  or i guess is this more Xenophobia ?    

Edited by euan2020
insert the correct reference

41 minutes ago, Debian said:

If you're going to make up false stories with false sources then aye.

She put the story out there. She deserves the flak. 

Excellent stuff, maybe better off not starting with the sentence "i dont condone", its a tad confusing.....

1 hour ago, giblet said:

1 hour ago, ShedTA said:

Jackson is a idiot.

edit to say it removed my expletive...

1 hour ago, Stu101 said:

If Jackson is on the list then probably the only person not is that wee woman on Knoydart who hasn't spoken to anyone since 1997.

He isn't well like amongst the Rangers support and never has been. 

I'm with Shed. An utter imbecile and his standard of journalism is hilariously bad. Mental that idiots like him have a voice. 

3 hours ago, euan2020 said:

I'm playing pedantics and only asking you since you mentioned it

But is it only sectarian to say this if you are Catholic ? ("Hun")

ie If I say this as a Church of Scotland Protestant (only went to Church with School, and funerals and weddings ) is this still sectarian ?  or i guess is this more Xenophobia ?  

who knows, to be fair, all seems way above my head as a simple atheist.

Anyway, I just want to hate Celtic fans because they are Celtic fans, rather than based upon on their religion or nationality :lol:

7 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

who knows, to be fair, all seems way above my head as a simple atheist.

Anyway, I just want to hate Celtic fans because they are Celtic fans, rather than based upon on their religion or nationality :lol:

Now that's understandable and very acceptable! :ok: