Scottish Cup Final - Hibs v Rangers - Page 76 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup Final - Hibs v Rangers

8 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

Yeah, to be fair to Rangers, the content isn't ridiculous. I agree with a lot if it. As you say, it's the tone.

Is it not level 5 PR company, which is Jim Traynor that do them?

Although calling it PR is a bit of a cheek!

:lol:

Depends what the PR stands for?

Puerile Rubbish? ?

7 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

Agree with Rangers and Renfrew blue on the sfa's apparent motivation being financial compensation rather than getting to the bottom of what happened and why.

It was so obvious they got caught on the hop by the late goal and didn't have anything effective in place to stop a pitch invasion.

Although the policing and stewarding at games is probably completely inadequate to deal with large crowds, let alone any bother in one.

But 1 Motherwell fan gets on the pitch.....

CPihyiKXAAQEy0a.png

:lol:

To be fair, you lot have previous for pitch invasions! ???

• 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Another 12 mugshots have been releaeed

I'm glad I live in a country where there's no knife crime, rapings, muggins or hoose brek ins 

aye,but there are plenty of provokins tho.............;)

21 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Another 12 mugshots have been releaeed

I'm glad I live in a country where there's no knife crime, rapings, muggins or hoose brek ins 

Aye because every burglar,  rapist and mugger does it with uncovered face in front of 100 cameras? 

Don't be so daft. Never heard of Crimewatch?

1 hour ago, Fairbairn said:

Couldn't be bothered starting a new thread for this but I see Stubbs has been sacked by Rotherham.  That went well.

In all honesty, win or lose that cup final, he was going to have to leave Hibs - voluntary or involuntary! Failing to secure promotion was not good enough.

5 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Aye, I've also heard of the term "A waste of police resources"

And why would investigating crimes be a waste of Police resources?  Especially when those crimes have been televised across the world? 

It's not always about the severity of the offence. Sometimes the Police have to investigate because they've been made to look useless and need to save some face.

On 19 October 2016 at 5:45 PM, neil r said:

Ye know ehh ye know, ye know ehh...

I miss Stubbo

A gloriously inept manager at a glorious inept club. Hibs and Stubbo- a match made in heaven.

Aye the man took us to two cup finals in one season. Complete disaster.

Rotherham is a basket case of a club.  Wasn't the right move for Stubbs although once you have won the Scottish cup at Hibs that probably is the best you will ever do there.

1 hour ago, giblet said:

Rotherham is a basket case of a club.  Wasn't the right move for Stubbs although once you have won the Scottish cup at Hibs that probably is the best you will ever do there.

Said at the time it was an odd move.

Was it for family reasons?

5 hours ago, Stu101 said:

Said at the time it was an odd move.

Was it for family reasons?

apparently so.  Money and a crack at the Championship was always going to lure him away along with what I said about what he had achieved.

9 hours ago, giblet said:

Aye the man failed in 2 attempts to get Hibs out the 2nd division. Total success.