** PAYMENT CONFIRMATION ** Sliema To Stadium Return (DeeRus) - Page 2 - Malta v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

** PAYMENT CONFIRMATION ** Sliema To Stadium Return (DeeRus)

DeeRus

FINAL DEADLINE TODAY – WEDNESDAY 15TH JUNE 2016

Hi all – as it stands with the number of seats paid for, we are 3 short of completing FOUR (53 seat) coaches.

As the deadline is today, I’m going to close the list at hiring these 4 coaches, meaning there are THREE seats left

HOWEVER, I’m fairly sure there will be more people requiring transport, so I’ll start a dedicated list for those needing seats, but I will NOT be taking any payments for this possible final coach.

I will request that the coach company provisionally keeps a coach back and once the list is still at around the 40 mark, will I then request money and at the same time, commit the final hire with them.

Note

As this is a separate/additional hire outside of the contact  about to be paid, I’m fairly sure they might ask for more money. I’ll resist this as much as possible but please be prepared for a potential rise in cost – to put this into perspective, if the hire is working out more than say £4/seat, I’ll tell them to think again!!

Hope all is clear and the FINAL 3 seats are available on a first come/first served basis and in the event of more trying to buy than I’ve got seats for, I will return any excess PayPal payments.

Payment process as per previously posted.

Please remember that any excess monies, once all payments have been received and the bus company has been paid, will be donated to the Tartan Army Sunshine Appeal – no one travels for free.

Paul

1 hour ago, dessmfc said:

Still got seats left? Sent you a payment for one, don't mind if there's not, goes to the TASA.... Put me on reserve please, someones bound to pull out?

The seat is yours and i've replied - can you confirm the number please?

Thanks Paul

That's the last TWO seats available, on the 4 coaches I've booked.

If you want them, please follow the payment process as posted earlier.

Once these 2 seats are sold, I'll start a new list and if/when it reaches about 40, I'll confirm the coach with the hire company.

Paul

Edited by DeeRus

14 minutes ago, Mazziessc said:

Payment sent for 2 Seats. Cheers.

Got it thanks- mind and email names and a contact please 

BUSES ARE FULL B)

As said before, please post here for any seats needed and if enough, I'll then contact to hire another coach.

DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY, AS ANY SENT, WILL BE RETURNED 

Cheers

Paul 

20 hours ago, Tartan_McCole said:

DeeRus, I had asked for two seats but I had completely forgot to check back here to see when payment was needed by. If I no longer have these seats, can I get two on the waiting list?

No problem and I'm sure there will be the 5th bus

Running total for the 5th and final bus - will need around 40 people to make it feasible

Name Seats
Tartan_McCole 2
Stewart_Aberdeen 3

Edited by DeeRus

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, livvy guy said:

Looking for 2 seats on bus from surfside bar n grill. Are 2 still available? 

Yip no problem 

Please add to this thread please

Thanks

Paul 

14 minutes ago, Fugitive said:

Are you going to post up a list of buses and who is definitely on them now that the payments have been made.

I just want to double check that there's 13 of us now on bus 3 - cheers.

Can you confirm the 13 please?

I've got the original payment for 9 seats, then you added another for James, making 10 in total

I've then also added Des, to be on the same coach but he paid himself

If you could let me,

Paul

ALL BUSES FULL - PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY PAYMENT UNLESS YOU'RE ON THE LIST BELOW

Name Seats
Drink2006 2
billyqos 3
BRAVELANEY1 4
GordonFFC 2
Off Tamb
Dougie W 3
Liam McL 2

Really sorry to anyone that’s not been able to get a seat but as I’d previously posted, the coach company changed the payment terms and this has driven (excuse the pun) the situation.

Possible help

If there’s any small numbers still looking to arrange transport for themselves, I’ve got a quote from the airport transfer company I’ve previously used and they’ve offered a 15 seat minibus for €76 return. If this helps, give me a shout and I’ll forward the reply from them and you could arrange with others to fill the bus.

As I’ve said, really sorry to anyone who’s not been able to get seats but maybe the offer above can help you out.

BUS LISTS

I’ll try to issue by the end of the week but most likely it’ll be w/c 25th July, as I’m on holiday at the end of the week

(Any new requests for being on the same bus, as long as you tell me quickly, I’ll do what I can to accommodate)

Thanks,

Paul

• Admin4 locked this topic