Bratislava Transport - Page 3 - Slovakia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Bratislava Transport

Greystane64

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Jimbo Jagsfan said:

Just to punt this thread up a bit!

Match tickets bought and everything booked. Have paid for the bus for me and the missus months ago.

What are the arrangements for the bus to the game?

Jimbo

Was just about to ask the same question.

Would be great to know the timings/details.

Cheers

J

On 9/15/2016 at 1:17 AM, Dunty said:

Are there trains from Bratislava to Trnava on match day? They cheap enough and bookable on the day?

Staying in Trnava so no return journey needed.

I'm looking into booking the train online, only costs about €2 per person. Like you I am staying in Trnava on the match night.

On 15/09/2016 at 1:17 AM, Dunty said:

Are there trains from Bratislava to Trnava on match day? They cheap enough and bookable on the day?

Staying in Trnava so no return journey needed.

yes dunty 2.55 euros one way train every half hour, pay on the day or book online http://www.slovakrail.sk/en.html

Edited by washboarder

On 26/09/2016 at 0:41 PM, hotsox13 said:

has anybody received any info on where or when the busses are leaving from?  I have just been onto his website but still no info on there.

Afternoon Guys,

I just emailed Andy and he's away on holiday, but his auto reply gives the details.

Tartan Army Travel-
Meet in Loch Ness Bar, Bratislava from 15:00 onwards on 10th Oct. You will be issued with your Bus Number, and wristband. Buses will leave around 19:00

I assume it's the 11th he means.

Hope this helps.

J

1 hour ago, Bristolhibby said:

Afternoon Guys,

I just emailed Andy and he's away on holiday, but his auto reply gives the details.

Tartan Army Travel-
Meet in Loch Ness Bar, Bratislava from 15:00 onwards on 10th Oct. You will be issued with your Bus Number, and wristband. Buses will leave around 19:00

I assume it's the 11th he means.

Hope this helps.

J

I assume then it means buses will be leaving from there? We are on Zander's bus but have 3 friends who are booked on that one who are not on FB. Many thanks for the update

10 minutes ago, Tartan Queen said:

I assume then it means buses will be leaving from there? We are on Zander's bus but have 3 friends who are booked on that one who are not on FB. Many thanks for the update

It sure about the departure point as the Loch Ness pub is in a pedestrianised street.

J

Guys and girls.

sorry about the lack of info. We are meeting at the Loch Ness Pub, from 3pm onwards. You can collect your wristband and bus number from there. We were to leave from the Crowne Plaza, but there are too many coaches already leaving from there. I have been in contact with the coach company , and will keep you updated with any changes. The Loch Ness Pub is in a pedestrian area, so we will have a few mins walk. My number is 07838188163 whilst in Slovakia. ALL COACHES ARE FULL.

So, eventually got confirmation. Due to the amount of Coaches leaving Bratislava, we have been instructed to leave from the main Coach Station. We are meeting up from 2/3pm onwards at the Loch Ness in the Old Town. Paul and myself will be there to hand out the wristbands. There are plenty of bars in that area. It's an 11 min walk to the departure point. You will be directed to your bus by a Steward. We would like to be on the road for 7pm, at the very latest, so please meet ASAP at the pubs.  I will post a map of the route to the bus departure point on FB, as the file is too large for this forum. I will put an auto message on my email,address "slovakia2016@btinternet.com" with this message. My number in Slovakia is 07838188162. Thank you for your patience.