The SNP has got to do better than this - Page 5 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The SNP has got to do better than this

28 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

One word from Ally Bongo and Nicola does what she is telt. 

How about getting the drink driving limit changed back to what it was, Ally?

Me and Nicola are both happy with the current arrangements - Sorry

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Total idiot and not entirely surprised. IMO, he's always had a smarmy arrogance about him and it was only a matter of time before some SNP members were in the headlines for all the wrong reasons. Completely unsurprising it's two long-term MPs caught with their c*** out. Arseholes.

Hopefully another remember that the SNP are no different to the rest.

Slightly OT, but why has 'the SNP got to do better than this'? Unless you're an SNP member, why should anyone care?.  It's yet another politician doing a bit of philandering. He won't be the last. 

It's nothing short of miraculous that there are still those who seem to think the SNP divide their time between polishing their halos and illuminating us all with the sun shining out of their collective bahookies. 

They're just politicians! Like any other. 

Want to see another bit of cheap politicking? Check out Ms Sturgeon firing broadsides against Dave and Gideon's anti-Brexit campaigning, despite being nominally on their side. Not a word about staying inside the EU. 

Not wanting to be seen as onside with the Tories clearly is more important to her than actively championing membership of the EU.

9 hours ago, Auld_Reekie said:

Total idiot and not entirely surprised. IMO, he's always had a smarmy arrogance about him and it was only a matter of time before some SNP members were in the headlines for all the wrong reasons. Completely unsurprising it's two long-term MPs caught with their c*** out. Arseholes.

Hopefully another remember that the SNP are no different to the rest.

You trying to say there are paedophiles in the SNP like there was [allegedly] in the unionist parties? 

53 minutes ago, stevo said:

Slightly OT, but why has 'the SNP got to do better than this'? Unless you're an SNP member, why should anyone care?.  It's yet another politician doing a bit of philandering. He won't be the last. 

It's nothing short of miraculous that there are still those who seem to think the SNP divide their time between polishing their halos and illuminating us all with the sun shining out of their collective bahookies. 

Want to see another bit of cheap politicking? Check out Ms Sturgeon firing broadsides against Dave and Gideon's anti-Brexit campaigning, despite being nominally on their side. Not a word about staying inside the EU. 

Not wanting to be seen as onside with the Tories clearly is more important to her than actively championing membership of the EU.

Like Lord Janner? Cyril Smith? Or Sir Peter Hayman and a list of other alleged paedos at westminster?

So you want NS to stand shoulder to shoulder with the tories so you can say look their just the same as every other politician. Tut...tut...tut.

Now let me think who made that mistake before?

So obvious.

Edited by antidote

3 hours ago, stevo said:

I don't even think it is primarily a politician thing.  I'm sure most of us know of folk who are married (or as good as married) who have 'played away from home'.  Long distance relationships can be very difficult to maintain too.

8 hours ago, Scunnered said:

2 hours ago, Charlie Endell said:

By your definition I said - a reference to the recent discussion on here regarding allegations against a member of the Royal Family. 

And I asked you if the lady in question was under the age, meaning of sexual consent?

That's my definition Charlie, maybe not in your pious superior definition, but it's mine.

Edited by antidote