Metz to Luxembourg Airport, 5th June - Page 2 - France v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Metz to Luxembourg Airport, 5th June

Z Tours

Ok, finally have this confirmed....... more or less

Subject to receiving payment, confirmed for the trip as follows.

• Ztours (3)
  • Parsno1 (2)
  • Ecossefcuk (1)
  • Stuzi (2)

8 seat Minivan

Sun 5th June

Pick Up:

Hotel Le Mondon

8 avenue Foch

57000 Metz

(This is very close to the Train Station)

Departure Time: Provisionally 0830 (sharp) but I will confirm this and post here soonest. Coach company want to leave at 0800 but I think this is too early.

Drop Off:

Luxembourg Airport

Seat Cost and Payment                                                                                                                     

Cost per person is £15.00                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Payment should be made as soon as possible as I have had to pay the coach company up front.                                                                                                                                                                                     Would appreciate it if you could pay this week as I’m travelling on Friday for the Italy game. 

Payment should preferably be by PayPal                                                                                                                

If you could make the payment using the ‘Friends and Family’ option, this means no charges for either of us. However, if you prefer to send using the ‘Goods and Services’ option, you’ll need to increase your payment to ensure the amount that reaches me, is the amount I’m advising.

If you don’t have PayPal, send me an E-mail or give me a call and we will sort something out.                                                                                                                                                                                               Bank transfer probably. 

Payment via PayPal to:

ztours@hotmail.co.uk

When you are making your payment, please include your name (full name if space allows and TAMB name) and how many seats you are paying for.

Can you also drop me an E-Mail to let me know you have paid and let me know your mobile number.                                                                                                                                                                                      I will confirm payment receipt by return.  

Cheers

All

Departure time confirmed as 0815.

Just waiting on payment from Parsno1 & Stuzi

Thanks Ecossefcuk for quick payment.

Cheers

Ok, finally have this confirmed....... more or less

Subject to receiving payment, confirmed for the trip as follows.

• Ztours (3)
  • Parsno1 (2)
  • Ecossefcuk (1)
  • Stuzi (2)

8 seat Minivan

Sun 5th June

Pick Up:

Hotel Le Mondon

8 avenue Foch

57000 Metz

(This is very close to the Train Station)

Departure Time: Provisionally 0815 (sharp) but I will confirm this and post here soonest. Coach company want to leave at 0800 but I think this is too early.

Drop Off:

Luxembourg Airport

Seat Cost and Payment                                                                                                                     

Cost per person is £15.00                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Payment should be made as soon as possible as I have had to pay the coach company up front.                                                                                                                                                                                     Would appreciate it if you could pay this week as I’m travelling on Friday for the Italy game. 

Payment should preferably be by PayPal                                                                                                                

If you could make the payment using the ‘Friends and Family’ option, this means no charges for either of us. However, if you prefer to send using the ‘Goods and Services’ option, you’ll need to increase your payment to ensure the amount that reaches me, is the amount I’m advising.

If you don’t have PayPal, send me an E-mail or give me a call and we will sort something out.                                                                                                                                                                                               Bank transfer probably. 

Payment via PayPal to:

ztours@hotmail.co.uk

When you are making your payment, please include your name (full name if space allows and TAMB name) and how many seats you are paying for.

Can you also drop me an E-Mail to let me know you have paid and let me know your mobile number.                                                                                                                                                                                      I will confirm payment receipt by return.  

Cheers