Seville v Liverpool - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stuck the loose change in my bet 365 on Liverpool at 12/1 when it became apparent they were taking the competition seriously.

So for that reason I'm hoping for a Liverpool victory.

Expect a decent game, would be some achievement if Sevilla win it 3 times in a row!

It's free on TV too:

"BT Sport to show free-to-air UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League matches

Both finals will be available for anyone to live stream on BTSport.com, as well as being free-to-air on BT Sport Showcase (Freeview channel number 59) and YouTube."

Really hope Sevilla pump this mob the night, although by their high standards they have had a relatively mediocre season domestically. Haven't won away from home all year which is pretty remarkable and Liverpool will go at them from the word go.

Got krychowiak at 25/1 for F/G which is quite generous. Hopefully Banega turns up the night as well, he's a joy too watch when he can be arsed. 

1 hour ago, Mox said:

Really hope Sevilla pump this mob the night, although by their high standards they have had a relatively mediocre season domestically. Haven't won away from home all year which is pretty remarkable and Liverpool will go at them from the word go.

Got krychowiak at 25/1 for F/G which is quite generous. Hopefully Banega turns up the night as well, he's a joy too watch when he can be arsed. 

I think they're in the Spanish Cup final as well so their form in cups seems pretty decent.

Quite amazing if they can win Europa 3 years running.

12 minutes ago, fringo said:

I think they're in the Spanish Cup final as well so their form in cups seems pretty decent.

Quite amazing if they can win Europa 3 years running.

8/1 for sundays game against barca

big price for a 2 horse race

20 minutes ago, dan cake said:

8/1 for sundays game against barca

big price for a 2 horse race

I'm pretty sure they already beat Barca this season at home and when I watched the game at the Nou Camp they deserved a point at least.

3 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Looked at stats this morning and couldn't believe the absolute black and white comparison of their home and away records. Brilliant at home,  NO wins away in the league, and only one in Europe v Athletic Bilbao.

Gone for Liverpool, Sturridge, goals, corners, bookings.

Gone for Sevilla because of decent odds even though I think Liverpool are more likely winners but I've also gone high in goals and corners as I think it'll be quite an open attacking game (hopefully good for us neutrals).