Seville v Liverpool - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 times in 11 years is a remarkable achievement. Given the turnaround in players every summer, to win this 3 times in a row is up there with some of the best achievements of all time in modern football.

Great to see those khunts get beat. Thought Banega was a joy in the 2nd.

Edit: And they have best club song in the world.

Edited by Mox

Good game, Sevilla came out and scored when they needed to and totally changed it. I said 3-1 to my dad befote the game, gutted I didnt back it. Good to see liverpool fail

I was hoping (and to be honest sure that they would) Liverpool won tonight for no other reason than the amount of times Seville have let down a Sunday Euro coupon

They have been absolutely rank in La Liga but can unfathomably turn it on in the Europa league

They have lost to Gijon, Espanyol, Sociedad, Valencia and even at home to Granada in the last couple of months

Also couldnt beat Celta Vigo and Vallecano

Edited by Ally Bongo

8 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

I was hoping (and to be honest sure that they would) Liverpool won tonight for no other reason than the amount of times Seville have let down a Sunday Euro coupon

They have been absolutely rank in La Liga but can unfathomably turn it on in the Europa league

They have lost to Gijon, Espanyol, Sociedad, Valencia and even at home to Granada in the last couple of months

Also couldnt beat Celta Vigo and Vallecano

They've not won away from home in the league all season. Can't really blame them for you backing a team with such shocking away form :lol:

17 minutes ago, Ormond said:

You'd certainly think so on the TAMB.

Ffs this again? Don't think I've ever seen anyone on here say that. 

This seems to be more like a lovers tiff between you and Dan Cake as far as I can see. It's no wonder you split up when you both keep repeating the same boring, tedious, shite over and over :)

31 minutes ago, Angus_Young said:

Ffs this again? Don't think I've ever seen anyone on here say that. 

This seems to be more like a lovers tiff between you and Dan Cake as far as I can see. It's no wonder you split up when you both keep repeating the same boring, tedious, shite over and over :)

It's amazing what given our respective opinions that we can both find boring, tedious and shite here on the English Premiership Message Board. :)

19 hours ago, fringo said:

Quite incredible attendance from Liverpool fans.

Looks like a home game despite the limited official ticket allocations.

Ticket touts must have creamed it in.

Sevilla returned 3,000 tickets which in turn were given to Liverpool hence the large block of Liverpool fans next to main Sevilla support and the subsequent pre-match boxing.