Turnout - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Astounding turnouts.

Am I wrong in desperately hoping that high turnouts in the central belt means high votes for Yes ?

Nope. Just look at George Square these past few nights. And if Edinburgh is what is said above, we're laughing.

They do to me :( .

I pass through Chateau Lait on my morning run and regularly see lassies in jammies (with an overcoat on top and wearing Uggs) walking dugs and going to the shops.

it is the fashion of choice for many this side of the pond - blokes included (keep thinking of that guy from boys from the blackstuff)

you've also got the people of walmart crowd....

The Corstorphine one I posted above is fact, my brother is the SNP rep at that polling station and is helping supervise the count at this very minute. I should get an indication from there pretty early although it's unlikely to be Yes from Corstorphine.

Agree with the turnout comments. Lost a few quid going lower than 83.5% me thinks. 88% at the station I was manning in carse of gowrie. Glasgow is going to have to be strong YES for us to win but that is entirely possible. Communities with average turnout of around 40% haven't suddenly leapt to 80%+ to vote for the union. The road to independence leads through Glasgow.