Barcelona fans to use the Saltire - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Barcelona fans to use the Saltire

In Spain, the right-wing People's Party have banned the use of the Catalan flag during the Spanish Cup Final between Barcelona and Sevilla.

To get around this, Barcelona fans are planning on bring Saltires instead. 

The story's in Spanish, but: http://www.elperiodico.com/es/noticias/politica/anc-omnium-banderas-escocia-final-copa-rey-prohibicion-estelades-5145484?utm_source=rss-noticias&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=politica&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter#

Not sure if this is relevant, but Im sure I heard the other day in a brief snippet in the radio that Lionel Messi had won the la liga player of the month for the first time earlier this season.

:lol:

Is there an anti-barca conspiracy in the Spanish FA?

3 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Not sure if this is relevant, but Im sure I heard the other day in a brief snippet in the radio that Lionel Messi had won the la liga player of the month for the first time earlier this season.

:lol:

Is there an anti-barca conspiracy in the Spanish FA?

Don't forget to add Police Scotland, the SFA, the Freemasons and the Referee's association too !

2 hours ago, jock strap said:

Awesome :ok: 

always had a soft spot for Barca.

Have I ever mentioned about United beating them home and away.....twice ? 

........And Celtic given some of the pandering keech you've been spouting recently :wave:

Edit to add that I fully appreciate that this comment will reduce the amount of alcohol you feel obliged to buy me ;)

Edited by Redz

12 hours ago, Redz said:

........And Celtic given some of the pandering keech you've been spouting recently :wave:

Edit to add that I fully appreciate that this comment will reduce the amount of alcohol you feel obliged to buy me ;)

Now now, I've got you down as one of the better ones :lol: 

Edited by jock strap