No tickets - Page 2 - France v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

No tickets

Parsno1

it must be a pain to get calls all day. There needs to be a better process than having to call all the time. I've tried emailing a couple of times got told there was no tickets left. Then found out there was a few and they got snapped up...................

31 minutes ago, Parsno1 said:

it must be a pain to get calls all day. There needs to be a better process than having to call all the time. I've tried emailing a couple of times got told there was no tickets left. Then found out there was a few and they got snapped up...................

Correct and their should have been.

No harm in them creating a waiting list for say 50 members? (who want to be on it obviously) Even sort that on descending points totals as to keep it fair. I.e my two point mate got one yesterday while some 4 and five pointers missed out.

Expecting folk to just repeatedly call in the hope someone in the last five minutes has handed one back is poor, especially if they are giving them out to the first person who calls up.

1 minute ago, washboarder said:

i am sure they were getting fed up with me calling, in the end a positive result. thanks to the lassies and laddie for putting up with me. Metz here i come another point in the bag.

Well in :ok: 

What category? £48 like all the others?....

4 minutes ago, Mazziessc said:

Jammy :lol:

just yer luck mazz, im like a kid on christmas morning, if ma neighbours could have seen me when i was told i had got a ticket they would have called the men in white suits carrying a straightjacket.

Edited by washboarder