No tickets - France v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

No tickets

Parsno1

How much will it have cost to get to metz pay for hotel eat and drink ? If you've bought a ssc ticket with postage about £40 , now not something that's right but it appears now the only way to get a ticket , go on ticketbis buy one of the £80 tickets , that's £40 more , how much will be spent in the pub in the few hours that match time will have taken !?  Really I don't understand going all that way then not going to the game to save yourself a few quid!

There will be tickets out there. The closer it gets to the game, the less they are worth. We arrive Friday and although would like tickets before then, not too concerned about not getting one. Ticketiibis prices have already dropped a bit from yesterday. 

13 minutes ago, billy corby said:

How much will it have cost to get to metz pay for hotel eat and drink ? If you've bought a ssc ticket with postage about £40 , now not something that's right but it appears now the only way to get a ticket , go on ticketbis buy one of the £80 tickets , that's £40 more , how much will be spent in the pub in the few hours that match time will have taken !?  Really I don't understand going all that way then not going to the game to save yourself a few quid!

I'd never pay £80 to watch a game of footie, but then I'm a tight arse :P

31 minutes ago, andyconnor said:

I'd never pay £80 to watch a game of footie, but then I'm a tight arse :P

That's ok , I wasn't saying it was a good price , I was just taking in the context of the amount of money paid out over the course of the weekend, and as someone has already said the prices are dropping .

Not saying it is right - or even close to being reasonable - but I remember the official SSC tickets for Parc des Princes being higher than that!! 120 € I think they were???

The most I think I have ever paid for a ticket....although worth it to see McFadden's goal!! I remember getting mates tickets from FNAC in France in the 'home' end for as little as 15 € though.

Can't really compare a friendly in Metz to that game though but I think I would sooner buy 80 quid ticket than have no ticket. Having said that, our group has 4 out of 5 for the SSC section and not tempted yet to buy one of those at £80 - as someone else mentioned, not too worried about getting the last ticket when over there.

I am not going to worry about having a ticket before i go.

I will just wait till the afternoon of the game to start looking.

I have never not got a ticket for a game so if by the off chance I don't get one on the day ,it's not the end off the world it's not a bad place to sit and watch the world go by?

Hi there folks.  I keep looking on the FFF site just to see if things change from sold out.  I have just been on and all tickets are back on sale.  I just bought 2 x 20 EURO tickets for Tribune EST section R ( exactly where we want to be).  Fill your boots.

9 hours ago, kilwinningTA said:

5 of us heading over, none of us on enough points to get a ticket. Hopefully pick some up there for the home end.

If anyone knows of any going spare will be willing to buy off folk and a few extra pints aswell

I not a fan of touts websites but ticketiibis prices are down to around the 60 quid mark now. They were much more a few days ago.

On 20/05/2016 at 2:23 PM, Parsno1 said:

What's the plans for anyone not getting tickets? All gather at the same pub to watch it?

not looking good at the moment. SSC have said they are not expecting many cancellations. 

I'm assuming a lot of folk will be at the ted christopher gig before the game. that's where we are heading. hoping the pub has big screens in it too. will probably just stay there if it has?

3 minutes ago, Geed said:

Still no tickets returned yet for game in France, mate phoned an hour ago and said none have been returned so far but to keep trying.

Iv'e called five times already today. They had "a couple" yesterday. My jammy mate was one of the lucky callers.