Wembley Allocation - England v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Wembley Allocation

swetchymaboy

The FA gave Poland 18,000 for their qualifier round about the same time we had the friendly with them (and never quite sold out our 20,000 allocation)

This was done to try to ensure as much segragation as possible when there is such high demand from away fans.

Based on this I would expect at least 9000 (but probably not much more as demand will be much higher this time from England fans)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For anyone wondering or remotely interested, you'll lose your Nigeria point (if you got one) before the England game. The reason I queried this with the SFA is because there's only 4 weeks between Slovakia away and England away and I wasn't sure if the Slovakia point would be added and the 10th last away game (Nigeria) would be taken off. A valid question I thought, seeing as the Malta tickets went on sale over 4 weeks before that particular game.

But it seems the Nigeria points will be taken off and Slovakia points added as the SFA confirmed today.

Given the Slovakia game is the 11th of October, I'd be surprised if Wembley tickets go on sale before Monday 17th October.

1 hour ago, ScotlandFanMuir said:

For anyone wondering or remotely interested, you'll lose your Nigeria point (if you got one) before the England game. The reason I queried this with the SFA is because there's only 4 weeks between Slovakia away and England away and I wasn't sure if the Slovakia point would be added and the 10th last away game (Nigeria) would be taken off. A valid question I thought, seeing as the Malta tickets went on sale over 4 weeks before that particular game.

But it seems the Nigeria points will be taken off and Slovakia points added as the SFA confirmed today.

Given the Slovakia game is the 11th of October, I'd be surprised if Wembley tickets go on sale before Monday 17th October.

The SSC will probably put them on sale on the 11th October