Where's showing the Italy game? - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Where's showing the Italy game?

Rory

As it says on the tin, what pubs will be showing the Italy game next Sunday?

Based in the Glasgow area but don't have premier sports. Any info would be appreciated. Still gutted to have to watch a Scotland game on tv this time round. 

For folk in Londong, The Albion (near Blackfriars) will be showing this, although not sure how many folk will be about for it.

Edited by Fast_Ted

I was looking for a pub to watch it in London aswell. I have been to the Albion before so I will head up there in hope that they are showing the game. If anybody has any other suggestions for a pub to watch the game a PM would be appreciated.

On 27/05/2016 at 9:05 AM, Tartan Docs said:

Campus will also be showing the Junior Cup Final between Beith and Pollok at 4.05pm followed by Tartan Army tunes in the build up to the game. Usual food and drink offers all night as well as the game shown on all the big screens.....

Money on Darren Christie first scorer at 10/1 is a no bad shout.

Anyone based in Oz watching the game and if so what channel/website?  Happy to pay a website to watch it.   

Doesn't seem to be on any of the Foxtel channels, but the France game is on ESPN next week. 

1 hour ago, iainmac1 said:

How much to pay for the game online?

I took out a subscription to Premier Sports for the Czech game and intend to cancel it after the France game. £12 per month I think so, in your case, 6 quid per game.

3 hours ago, thewolf_1980 said:

I took out a subscription to Premier Sports for the Czech game and intend to cancel it after the France game. £12 per month I think so, in your case, 6 quid per game.

Hmmmm don't think it is worth it for a friendly. I have taken out the now tv to get sky sports for the day or week before. Think I paid £7 to get it for the day or £12 for the week but that was for qualifiers so didn't really mind that.

Think it will be wiziwig tonight...