Where's showing the Italy game? - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Where's showing the Italy game?

Rory

On 5/28/2016 at 2:12 PM, COLT NY said:

For viewers in the US or those of you with a VPN Proxy, it's on ESPN3.COM. You can catch the replay on demand there as well.

Can't watch it, ESPN asks for log in details!!

7 hours ago, Regenmann said:

Nothing on the Horse Shoe's Facebook page to suggest they're showing the game tonight - don't think they have Premier Sports.

Thought it was a dreadful place? 

2 minutes ago, jock strap said:

It's on here now buddy.

Get your arse in gear and get in....cold beer waiting for you ???

Seriously ? Are you guys in there? Is that Pam from the Vilamoura trip ?

I could pop in in briefly but I have to get up early for work tomorrow.

17 minutes ago, fringo said:

Seriously ? Are you guys in there? Is that Pam from the Vilamoura trip ?

I could pop in in briefly but I have to get up early for work tomorrow.

Aye, seriously say here.

right in front of the big main ( pull doon screen ) screen on comfy leather seats.

Place looks great done up.

Mon have a beer mate ?

50 minutes ago, jock strap said:

Aye, seriously say here.

right in front of the big main ( pull doon screen ) screen on comfy leather seats.

Place looks great done up.

Mon have a beer mate ?

Sorry JS I must have spent the last 20 mins of the game sitting just behind you a few feet away at the higher table near the window. I headed down after my last post but before this reply. I only saw one person in a Scotland top (2 guys at a table behind you). My phones so ancient and can't access the TAMB so I couldn't check for your updated post.I don't think we've ever met and didn't want to go around the whole pub asking guys if they were "Jock Strap". :lol:

I may have even spotted you typing this message to me on your phone but couldn't see it clearly to make it out and didn't want to look creepy and look over your shoulder.

If you spotted a guy sitting just behind your left shoulder with a dark blue TAMB fleece that was me . Sorry I missed you but I'm back home now and up early tomorrow so won't be heading out again.

Edited by fringo

2 minutes ago, fringo said:

Sorry JS I must have spent the last 20 mins of the game sitting just behind you a few feet away at the higher table near the window. I headed down after my last post but before this reply. I only saw one person in a Scotland top (2 guys at a table behind you). My phones so ancient and can't access the TAMB so I couldn't check for your updated post.I don't think we've ever met and didn't want to go around the whole pub asking guys if they were "Jock Strap". :lol:

I may have even spotted you typing this message to me on your phone but couldn't see it clearly to make it out and didn't want to look creepy and look over your shoulder.

If you spotted a guy sitting just behind your left shoulder with a dark blue TAMB fleece that was me . Sorry I missed you but I'm back home now and up early tomorrow so won't be heading out again.

No worries mate, we're still sat in the same place and we were in front of the guy wearing the Scotland top.

There was 3 of us sat in the lower tables with the fancy leather seats right in front of the main screen.

I'll pre warn you next time I'm up the East coast and we'll arrange a pint mate :ok: 

6 minutes ago, jock strap said:

No worries mate, we're still sat in the same place and we were in front of the guy wearing the Scotland top.

There was 3 of us sat in the lower tables with the fancy leather seats right in front of the main screen.

I'll pre warn you next time I'm up the East coast and we'll arrange a pint mate :ok: 

I know who you were now based on the location and if I had a modern phone I would have seen your message and reached across to tap you on the shoulder and have a pint. I still wouldn't recognise you though as I only saw the back of your head.:lol:

16 minutes ago, fringo said:

I know who you were now based on the location and if I had a modern phone I would have seen your message and reached across to tap you on the shoulder and have a pint. I still wouldn't recognise you though as I only saw the back of your head.:lol:

:lol: Next time mate. 

Got to come back on the East side at the end of July so will let you know mate :ok: 

Edited by jock strap

2 minutes ago, jock strap said:

:lol: Next time mate. 

Got to come back on the East side at the end of July so will let you know mate :ok: 

:ok: We should have said what we were wearing etc. :lol: I did contemplate wandering around the pub wearing one of my TAMB/TASA Fringo t shirts but wasn't sure if that would be too wanky. Would have worked though probably.