Mark Warburton - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

He could've easily spoken to Rangers TV about the match and there would've been no chance of him being asked anything about the aftermath. 

The scenes after the final whistle have meant a complete absence of Warburton and his tactics on Saturday being out thought on Saturday. 

Aye, he got off lightly. 

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Parklife said:

He could've easily spoken to Rangers TV about the match and there would've been no chance of him being asked anything about the aftermath. 

The scenes after the final whistle have meant a complete absence of any mention of Warburton and his tactics on Saturday being out thought on Saturday. 

eggzactly! gers knuckle draggers incited leith scummers to invade pitch in order to retaliate in order to deflect attention from mark's tactical inadequacies...... obviously.

3 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Turns out we've not seen him as he's been busy renegotiating his contract with Dave King and he's now away on holiday (to the States).  Puts those departure rumours to bed for a while I suppose.

Naw he's away to Derby mate.  ?

2 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

Turns out we've not seen him as he's been busy renegotiating his contract with Dave King and he's now away on holiday (to the States).  Puts those departure rumours to bed for a while I suppose.

Is that where a certain mr Krankkkkjar (?) lives?

3 minutes ago, euan2020 said:

he's been out spending his money I reckon 

Must be another new record for salary paid by a promoted club - Doubled to GBP 600K

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-boss-mark-warburton-set-8051258#fLxGGjGzVeakhw28.97

You do know they've made up all of those numbers? They "understand"  Warburtons salary do they?

It's amazing how this board rubbishes everything the tabloids do as lies and bullshit until they can try and use a made up number as ammunition. :lol:

Guest BlueGaz
12 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

You do know they've made up all of those numbers? They "understand"  Warburtons salary do they?

It's amazing how this board rubbishes everything the tabloids do as lies and bullshit until they can try and use a made up number as ammunition. :lol:

:ok: Rife.

12 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

hmmm depends - we used to look up customer accounts @ the RBS for a laugh - so we could tell exactly what folk were getting paid including how much rangers were paying for player Xfers and how long the payments were staged over (quite surprising some payments were staged over 2 years )  - so not all paper speculation   

Guest BlueGaz
3 minutes ago, euan2020 said:

hmmm depends - we used to look up customer accounts @ the RBS for a laugh - so we could tell exactly what folk were getting paid including how much rangers were paying for player Xfers and how long the payments were staged over (quite surprising some payments were staged over 2 years )  - so not all paper speculation   

:ph34r:

3 hours ago, euan2020 said:

Did you phone the papers and tell them? Must have been some time ago though as Rangers weren't with RBS before the liquidation for quite a few years I think.

17 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Did you phone the papers and tell them? Must have been some time ago though as Rangers weren't with RBS before the liquidation for quite a few years I think.

Yeah good point only Rangers would not have to be with RBS only the player / member of staff receiving the wage into their RBS account.

4 hours ago, euan2020 said:

You wouldn't have been able to tell much about how much people at rangers were getting paid by looking at onshore bank accounts though. :lol:

50 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Aye was a while back.  We were just looking out of nosiness.  I remember few of the guys used to go looking at city beach that guys were getting X feted from to see signing on fee etc when coming from England. 

18 years since I left bank :-) 

33 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Yeah good point only Rangers would not have to be with RBS only the player / member of staff receiving the wage into their RBS account.

I was thinking more the bit about transfer fees. I've no way of knowing what banks the players were at.

On 24/05/2016 at 7:38 PM, The Laud said:

Will they not all still be in casualty.

??

On 24/05/2016 at 7:44 PM, thplinth said:

Maybe they are all still barricaded into their Hampden dressing room in fear of their lives surviving on tap water. 

??

• 3 weeks later...

So all the rumours have now evolved into reports in the papers that he has declined rangers offer of a new contract. I assume that as he was on a 3 year deal that it means his contract has been changed and re-offered to him? all v strange but maybe explains the disappearance.

7 minutes ago, ShedTA said:

So all the rumours have now evolved into reports in the papers that he has declined rangers offer of a new contract. I assume that as he was on a 3 year deal that it means his contract has been changed and re-offered to him? all v strange but maybe explains the disappearance.

Yeah he signed a 3 contract when he joined so still 2 to go.  He was offered new terms which I believe haven't been agreed yet as opposed to him rejecting a new deal which I'm pretty sure happens all the time in contract negotiations but still won't stop some people from making mischief.  Incidentally have we heard much from Tommy Wright, Derek McInnes or Jim McIntyre since the end of the season, or are they away on holiday too? 

4 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Yeah he signed a 3 contract when he joined so still 2 to go.  He was offered new terms which I believe haven't been agreed yet as opposed to him rejecting a new deal which I'm pretty sure happens all the time in contract negotiations but still won't stop some people from making mischief.  Incidentally have we heard much from Tommy Wright, Derek McInnes or Jim McIntyre since the end of the season, or are they away on holiday too? 

Well the speculation is that it is related to his promised £500k bonus that seems to have not materialised. You don't think Dave King promised him something he cant deliver do you?

7 minutes ago, ShedTA said:

Well the speculation is that it is related to his promised £500k bonus that seems to have not materialised. You don't think Dave King promised him something he cant deliver do you?

I always find it interesting how details of supposed bonuses and wages always manages it through to the press, unless of course they are make it up.

11 minutes ago, theweestevie said:

I always find it interesting how details of supposed bonuses and wages always manages it through to the press, unless of course they are make it up.

me too but stuff that finds its way through to the daily record usually comes directly from your club.

17 minutes ago, ShedTA said:

Really?  The speculation I'd heard was due to promises being broken around his transfer budget.  Then there was the speculation that it was down to the amount they offered to increase his salary by.  Then there was the speculation that he was so disillusioned after the cup final that he was off.

I know nothing about the specifics of what may or may not be holding up any contract negotiations so I won't get myself too worked up until I hear something concrete from either party.  Still won't stop some making mischief though.