French air traffic controllers - France v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

French air traffic controllers

DublinSR

Transavia in to Orly then train from Paris Est to Metz. If we were flying tomorrow, it would have been cancelled. This could be a very expensive match if we can't get as we won't get refunded on trains and hotel!

We're flying to Brussels on the 2nd and then a Belgian train to Luxembourg on the 3rd. So hoping to get there ok. Might not get home on the 5th if all the planes are in the wrong places but that's no hardship. Always a challenge following Scotland!:huh:

7 hours ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

Likewise Easyjets flight from Edin to CDG scheduled tomorrow is cancelled due to tomorrow's strike. There are talks scheduled for 31st May. If they don't sort anything then our flight on Friday 3rd will be cancelled.

I cant see that flight saying its cancelled on the app where are you seeing its cancelled? Im on that flight Fri too.

On 25/05/2016 at 9:48 PM, ClanDerby said:

Transavia in to Orly then train from Paris Est to Metz. If we were flying tomorrow, it would have been cancelled. This could be a very expensive match if we can't get as we won't get refunded on trains and hotel!

I'm transavia to Orly tomo from Dublin then orly to Malta . You have just made me shyte it!

Air Traffic Control strike from 2nd to 5th, Air France Pilots potentially on strike now from Wednesday, Trains and Paris metro system from Thursday, and add to that the strikes and blockades at Oil Refineries and Petrol Stations - will there actually be any public transport!

2 hours ago, GhostZapper said:

Air Traffic Control strike from 2nd to 5th, Air France Pilots potentially on strike now from Wednesday, Trains and Paris metro system from Thursday, and add to that the strikes and blockades at Oil Refineries and Petrol Stations - will there actually be any public transport!

I know I read this online and thought nothing is glong to be blooming going. Its actually a complete farce! 

2 hours ago, GhostZapper said:

Was reading that only 10% of staff have actually went on strike/taken action - they are most likely fed up of it aswell. There was minimal disruption over the weekend with public transport