Champions League Final - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Champions League Final

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Boynze said:

quality celebration from Carrasco

Excellent celebration.

Ignore yer teammates, find the best looking burd in the crowd, slip her the tongue, quick squeeze o her whammers.

Cannae beat it....:ok:

26 minutes ago, Angus_Young said:

I was at a wedding today. All the guys got a  £2 bet put on for them at Ladbrokes as favours. Mine was Ramos 1St goal for tonight. 20-1 :)

Haha no bad man

2 minutes ago, Angus_Young said:

Pepe should have walked there. Praising Clattenberg for not falling for it. Should have been a second caution imo. 

Yep, twice hes done that, already has a yellow and could have had one foe the penalty challenge too, c*nt

Edited by Kirk

3 minutes ago, Kirk said:

Yep, twice hes done that, already has a yellow and could have had one foe the penalty challenge too, c*nt

There is no bigger khunt in world football. The way he falls around is a disgrace, to the Point id almost like to see him get a serious injury. That would probably make me just as bad mind you. 

Edited by Angus_Young

9 minutes ago, Angus_Young said:

There is no bigger khunt in world football. The way he falls around is a disgrace, to the Point id almost like to see him get a serious injury. That would probably make me just as bad mind you. 

Nah he desrves is the

1 minute ago, Rossy said:

hate Real Madrid...the Haarlem Globetrotters of fitba.

There's be 'fans' in China, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia and Chile delighted with that. The brand continues.

Aye its all Ronaldo now, he did nothing the whole game, dick

I was lucky enough to be at the game. The Atletico fans were magnificent. I was choked for them that they lost it, but they should have just hammered them in the last 10 minutes of normal time - instead they didn't take the game to Real.

The rolling around theatricals from some of the players were utterly ridiculous.