Europa League 2016-17 - Page 11 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Europa League 2016-17

Guest allyc

There is nothing good about celtics result in Europe.I fully expect to do them beat them in the second leg.but it is a huge embarrassment and I don't think we can fall much further.we are rank from top to bottom..so proud to be a fan of Scottish football.

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest allyc

At least can our travelling supports start riots to we can banned from Europe to stop this annual embarrasment that is European competition.

33 minutes ago, faircity said:

Rangers getting pumped by viktoria zizkov must be up there too. 

You are comparing Czech football to a team from Gibraltar? A league where all teams share the same football stadium and some of the players worked a shift on the day of the match before rolling up to the stadium?

Edited by EddardStark

8 hours ago, EddardStark said:

You are comparing Czech football to a team from Gibraltar? A league where all teams share the same football stadium and some of the players worked a shift on the day of the match before rolling up to the stadium?

I do laugh when part-time footballers who are office managers, accountants, civil servants, bankers etc are routinely described as putting in "a shift" ahead of playing. You would think all part-time teams are largely made up by miners.