Legal name billboard - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Legal name billboard

Guest flumax

Guest flumax

Spotted one like this in Elgin earlier. Wtf is our about? Reading around it seems like incomprehensible tinfoil hat stuff. 

Anyone any idea who is paying for it? What they're trying to convey?  I'm utterly bamboozled by it 

hqdefault.jpg

It's a point about common law, and how we're born into slavery etc, issued numbers.

It's not bampotty at all the message it's actually been espoused by loads of folk through the years, their interpretation (Freeman) doesn't seem too astute as they use the same terminology as their supposed oppressors so just doing the same shit.

If you don't recognise power, it just boils down to violence. I.e. if you don't want to pay a fine etc,being non-compliant will eventually have you jumped on masse and put in a cell somewhere. Pretty interesting stuff.

1 hour ago, flumax said:

Spotted one like this in Elgin earlier. Wtf is our about? Reading around it seems like incomprehensible tinfoil hat stuff. 

Anyone any idea who is paying for it? What they're trying to convey?  I'm utterly bamboozled by it 

hqdefault.jpg

I may have EU brain overload as I saw one of these a few weeks ago and thought, "fu**king referendum, can't even understand what any of them are saying now."  Looking at it again I have hee haw idea why I thought it was a referendum thing. 

• 2 weeks later...