Euros Betting - Page 8 - Euro 2016 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Euros Betting

killiefaetheferry

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any Poland victory for me would be great. 10 on them to be eliminated at semi final stage at 7/1 and 10 each way to win it. 770 if that comes in. 

Anyone know how many places Bet365 offer for an each way on the winner?

Won't make much profit covering Portugal getting through unfortunately as their odds are shite for a team who haven't won in 90 minutes. 

Edited by OLAS

21 minutes ago, OLAS said:

Any Poland victory for me would be great. 10 on them to be eliminated at semi final stage at 7/1 and 10 each way to win it. 770 if that comes in. 

Anyone know how many places Bet365 offer for an each way on the winner?

Won't make much profit covering Portugal getting through unfortunately as their odds are shite for a team who haven't won in 90 minutes. 

The other night I bet e/w on Italy and it was 2 places i.e. in the final and 1/3 odds if they come second. Still ok at 16/1 odds.

17 minutes ago, fringo said:

The other night I bet e/w on Italy and it was 2 places i.e. in the final and 1/3 odds if they come second. Still ok at 16/1 odds.

Messed up then. Getting half the odds if runner up. 

Just now, OLAS said:

Messed up then. Getting half the odds if runner up. 

Depends when you placed the bet I assume ? I assume your bet was placed earlier than mine hence the better e/w return for runner up that you got.

My ew bet on Morata is for top 4, Him griezmann and Bale all on 3 goals. I think Bale won't score again, Griezmann probably will. Ronaldo also will probably score so there is a top 4. Just praying Gomez, Lukaku, Nani and Pelle don't start banging them in.

Ronaldo to be top scorer and Portugal to win tournament at 50/1 is in with a wee bit of a shout but I can't see past the Germans for the tournament.

On 28/06/2016 at 7:13 PM, fringo said:

Depends when you placed the bet I assume ? I assume your bet was placed earlier than mine hence the better e/w return for runner up that you got.

Doh!  Should have looked at my bet history :lol:

HDJJHk6l.png 

13 hours ago, fringo said:

Here's hoping !

We are contacting you in regard to your bet(s) placed on the To Win Outright market for Euro 2016. As Poland were eliminated after a penalty shootout, we have refunded your losing bet(s) thanks to our Penalty Payback offer.

Small consolation :(

4 hours ago, fringo said:

I won't get the chance but I'd go for the odds of Wales winning in play.

Kittyed up with my mate, so covered over 0.5 goals and Belgium +1 pre match

bet free kick 1st goal (come in the other twice!) and wales to win in play

£125 profit between us.

:)

been a bit spoilt with the 2 X £800 wins, so was a bit, meh.

:lol:

16 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

Kittyed up with my mate, so covered over 0.5 goals and Belgium +1 pre match

bet free kick 1st goal (come in the other twice!) and wales to win in play

£125 profit between us.

:)

been a bit spoilt with the 2 X £800 wins, so was a bit, meh.

:lol:

:ok:

£383 in profit so far during Euro's.

A successful couple of days, put a tenner on each 1/4 final going to penalties, "knew" at least one would which would cover the other ones if they lost.

Used Bet365 risk free bet for both teams scoring in first half, £225 profit on that.

Starting to enjoy this tournament!

Been away for a week so walet has been rested. Griezman top and france double still live. Ronaldo top still live and Portugal e/w winner still live too. Griezman to score a couple tonight will probably be my bet, might go big on a "safe" bet as ive missed a week.

Think I'm around even from the bets I put on pre-tournament and the odd double mid-tourney. 

Hoping Iceland win 4-3 with Griezmann getting a hat-trick. 

Unsettled bets...    not holding out much hope for Harry Kane being top scorer. :lol:   And Pogba has nae chance.   

24gnaxd.jpg

1 hour ago, ibelieve!!! said:

Was hoping for the Bet365 risk free bet for tonight but doesn't look likely.

No, was thinking same.

They'll do it for the final I'd imagine, but had hoped they'd do a semi too.

Another Ronaldo goal last night, means I've had 3 X £5 free bets from my £20 stake.

Used one of those free bets to cover a Griezman goal tonight. Had £5 on him 1st goal.

Also got Griezman score Germany win

muller score Germany win

muller score France win.

So looking for a muller goal and anything but a draw....

£50 for Griezeman top goal scorer looks in the bag...

have a cheeky £1 on Griezeman 3-1 France at 90/1.

the 2-1 challenge has failed to break even, a wee win for France and I will wnd up £8 down.  Only 3 games out of 50 have finished 2-1 to the favourite!

Edited by giblet