Headgear and dickheads - Italy v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Headgear and dickheads

gonzoal

This is to the total arsehole who hit my daughter on the head at the end of the match just because she was wearing a helmet.

Next time your limited brain does stutter into gear tell it to consider why someone might be wearing a helmet to a Scotland match rather than a Glengary or Tam o' Shanter.

Maybe it is because she has a bit of skull waiting replacement after having a traumatic brain injury you fud. Maybe when the people with her give you that information you might try and process it and think of apologising to her rather than standing smirking at her and them.

But then I suppose that even great support has its ration of mindless morons.  But even most of them can tell when they have truly ####ed up although a few can't.

You, sunshine, are a definite can't and if you see us in Metz then keep the away.

14 hours ago, gonzoal said:

This is to the total arsehole who hit my daughter on the head at the end of the match just because she was wearing a helmet.

Next time your limited brain does stutter into gear tell it to consider why someone might be wearing a helmet to a Scotland match rather than a Glengary or Tam o' Shanter.

Maybe it is because she has a bit of skull waiting replacement after having a traumatic brain injury you fud. Maybe when the people with her give you that information you might try and process it and think of apologising to her rather than standing smirking at her and them.

But then I suppose that even great support has its ration of mindless morons.  But even most of them can tell when they have truly ####ed up although a few can't.

You, sunshine, are a definite can't and if you see us in Metz then keep the away.

Saw yer lassie on the booze cruise .. Hope this hasn't affected her (the incident no the being on the booze cruise) I thought her skid lid looked resplendent wi the feathers though i did remark to ma pal that feck me that would be a tad warm and we all could have done wi it for going to the Heads :ph34r:

It is unfortunate that we have those that with heat and the local water that loose all sense of thought.. but maybe he is like that all the time.. 

We saw her in the ground and thought it looked really smart, not realising that she was wearing it for health reasons. Unfortunately there were quite a few idiots at the game. Hope this didn't spoil her trip and put her off for more trips. Hope she recovers from her injury

Thanks for all your good thoughts guys.

Have since had advice that if it happens again just report it to the police there and then, so this we will be doing if it happens this weekend.