Season ticket sales - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50 minutes ago, giblet said:

impressive again.  where are they going to put all the main stand holders when you do your rebuild this year?

think the plan it to build the main structure around the existing Main Stand during the season and complete it next summer in time for season 2017/18.

Sounds like a Health and Safety nightmare for the contractor

2 hours ago, hannibal smith said:

think the plan it to build the main structure around the existing Main Stand during the season and complete it next summer in time for season 2017/18.

Sounds like a Health and Safety nightmare for the contractor

ok, since you've forced me.. I see the guys have their suits ready. ;)

3094332-october-14th-1940-a-demonstratio

• 3 weeks later...

Hibs now up to 9750 sold, targetting 10,000 but I reckon by start of season we will be closer to 11,000 

A bit of a cup final bounce going on there.  Our record season ticket sales was back in 07/08 with 11,162. That season our average attendance was just over 14,000, last years for comparison was 9,000.  If we can get 07/08 figures for his season, that will be a tremendous uplift in the finances.

Guest BlueGaz

Not sure what ours is after the public sale.  Plenty still left in Club Deck, and family section, but pretty scarce outside of that.  Haven't been able to find a figure yet.

6 hours ago, BlueGaz said:

Not sure what ours is after the public sale.  Plenty still left in Club Deck, and family section, but pretty scarce outside of that.  Haven't been able to find a figure yet.

I heard just under 40,000 as of yesterday.

Utd over 3,000 now.  I'll be getting a couple when the Early bird has expired cos I need to move seats away from the potty mouthed brainless fcktrumpet that sits in the row behind.  Honestly, he makes Chris Sutton sound insightful.  

6 hours ago, adamntg said:

Utd over 3,000 now.  I'll be getting a couple when the Early bird has expired cos I need to move seats away from the potty mouthed brainless fcktrumpet that sits in the row behind.  Honestly, he makes Chris Sutton sound insightful.  

Jesus!  Your neighbour must be feckin mental then.  ? 

6 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Jesus!  Your neighbour must be feckin mental then.  ? 

Honestly man, he literally commentates on every move through the game. "Come on then Erskine, let's see some of this fcking skill we've been hearing aw aboot.  Here it comes, here it comes, nice ba'.... shite, that's fcking shite Erskine, you're a fcking disgrace to the jersey, wage thief etc etc"  Repeat for 90 minutes.  He never seems to get tired. 

14 hours ago, adamntg said:

Honestly man, he literally commentates on every move through the game. "Come on then Erskine, let's see some of this fcking skill we've been hearing aw aboot.  Here it comes, here it comes, nice ba'.... shite, that's fcking shite Erskine, you're a fcking disgrace to the jersey, wage thief etc etc"  Repeat for 90 minutes.  He never seems to get tired. 

You must have the patience of a saint. I'd have politely asked him to shut the feck long ago. Well mostly politely. 

On 6/28/2016 at 6:45 PM, silverbear said:

I heard just under 40,000 as of yesterday.

Broke 40k on Wednesday. General sale has been open for just over a week so I would expect the number to be quite a bit higher than that by the time the season starts.

Edited by theweestevie

On 6 June 2016 at 7:50 PM, Rossy said:

There'll still only be 25k on average actually in the ground.

Apart from the Rangers games which they really hadn't missed at all. 

Edited by aaid

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Same can be said for the Rangers games at Ibrox. 

Certainly some inflated figures kicking about last season. 

It's an idiotic approach, especially as it's obvious the figures are wrong. 

I get why clubs do it, but a bit of a riddy if you ask me. Effectively announcing your season ticket sales every week. Its not like the actual figures aren't available either. 

35 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Same can be said for the Rangers games at Ibrox. 

Certainly some inflated figures kicking about last season. 

You might well be correct however the key difference is that Rangers fans haven't been running round for the last 4 years telling people how much they aren't missing the old firm games. 

43 minutes ago, aaid said:

You might well be correct however the key difference is that Rangers fans haven't been running round for the last 4 years telling people how much they aren't missing the old firm games. 

They kinda have. All we've heard is how great "the journey" has been. Well, that's all we heard for the first 2 seasons anyway, Rangers fans seemed to enjoy it less when Hearts romped to the title and Motherwell scudded their team in the play-offs. 

57 minutes ago, Parklife said:

They kinda have. All we've heard is how great "the journey" has been. Well, that's all we heard for the first 2 seasons anyway, Rangers fans seemed to enjoy it less when Hearts romped to the title and Motherwell scudded their team in the play-offs. 

Football fans enjoy winning games shocker!

Don't like getting beat as much. 

Blindingly obvious stated by TAMB regular!

Read all about it.