Season ticket sales - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

2 hours ago, Parklife said:

They kinda have. All we've heard is how great "the journey" has been. Well, that's all we heard for the first 2 seasons anyway, Rangers fans seemed to enjoy it less when Hearts romped to the title and Motherwell scudded their team in the play-offs. 

That 'all' you've heard? I think you are being pretty selective with your memory sir.  I dont doubt some of our fans spouted that sort of garbage, but the vast majority wanted us back in the top division as soon as possible and were tortured with what was being served up every week. Certainly wasn't an enjoyable journey, last season aside. 

Only an idiot wouldn't have wanted us back competing properly for main trophies and European places. 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangers & Celtic fans have been lost without each other. It's like some kind of abusive dependent relationship. Shows how ridiculous they are. They hate each other yet don't really have a meaning without the other.

The Sid Vicious & Nancy Spungen of football.

Was at a meeting with Partick Thistle fans and board and we have a dependable number of 2400 Home fans including U16's who are free with crowds increasing occasionally and then we have Away fans to bump it up. Pretty disappointing number. They don't give out season ticket numbers though.

https://ptfc.co.uk/season_tickets/prices/

Prices frozen. £308 for renewal. £319 early bird. I'm getting 5 home games "free" which is decent price.

20 hours ago, Mox said:

First game yesterday with new standing section season ticket. Was excellent from start to finish, can tell it will huge success already.

It looked good, think most of the Scottish clubs will follow that.

21 hours ago, Mox said:

First game yesterday with new standing section season ticket. Was excellent from start to finish, can tell it will huge success already.

what difference did it make to just standing at your seat as your fans in that area normally do??  Honest question by the way, just wanted to know if it felt more secure/safe standing there with a rail in front of you. Assuming yes, would love to see it introduced around the country but cost will probably stop it for most  

3 minutes ago, dipped flake said:

what difference did it make to just standing at your seat as your fans in that area normally do??  Honest question by the way, just wanted to know if it felt more secure/safe standing there with a rail in front of you. Assuming yes, would love to see it introduced around the country but cost will probably stop it for most 

Well there's now going to be 2700 standing as opposed to a couple of hundred at the most.

12 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

We only have 23 tickets left now for sale, outside of family section.  Not sure how many that equates to.

I think we are limited to 43,500 full season tickets as we account for the arrangements for the games against Celtic. If that is indeed the case we will have sold 43,477 season tickets.

Guest BlueGaz
6 minutes ago, theweestevie said:

I think we are limited to 43,500 full season tickets as we account for the arrangements for the games against Celtic. If that is indeed the case we will have sold 43,477 season tickets.

Must be that, there was 2 options, one without, one with, but its only full now for sale, the other has been removed.

7 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I see Celtic have sold out their season tickets. 

How many is that? 52,000?

Out of interest I wonder how many they sold the previous 4 seasons? 

27 minutes ago, GRBear said:

Out of interest I wonder how many they sold the previous 4 seasons? 

A steadily declining number would be my guess. But they haven't missed Rangers at all. ?

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

No, it's for Brendan Rodgers they're all coming back.

:lol:

You think Sevco being promoted is the major factor then?

The ticket office were absolutely bricking it around April time due to lack of interest, we knew they would be promoted from around last xmas, so how do you work that out exactly?

13000 fans didn't come to CP to see Brendan Rogers paraded because of a 4 year old rival.

1 hour ago, Bonnie Clyde said:

You think Sevco being promoted is the major factor then?

I could answer that with one word, yes.

To be fair, I'll expand slightly, a guaranteed ticket for both old firm games is a pretty good selling point.

Last season you would be able to pick up a ticket for any game, so if you miss even 2 or 3 games a season, as many of us do, theres no real value in a season ticket.

4 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

I could answer that with one word, yes.

To be fair, I'll expand slightly, a guaranteed ticket for both old firm games is a pretty good selling point.

Last season you would be able to pick up a ticket for any game, so if you miss even 2 or 3 games a season, as many of us do, theres no real value in a season ticket.

You think people are paying circa £500 for two games against Sevco?

Fair enough. I noticed that you didn't bother to answer my question but if that's what you honestly believe then ok.

Edited by Bonnie Clyde