Ormond

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

The guy that was hit with the chair has a stick in his hand

Crazy thing is it looks like a crutch. 

A Russia win on the pitch could provoke an English melt down after getting a kicking all day. They were 4-1 I saw. 

Edited by thplinth

9 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Crazy thing is it looks like a crutch. 

A Russia win on the pitch could provoke an English melt down after getting a kicking all day. They were 4-1 I saw. 

Id normally say fingers crossed but im on a fiver free bet with Hills every time they win ....

22 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Id normally say fingers crossed but im on a fiver free bet with Hills every time they win ....

Roy not picking Vardy seems a bit of a Roy wishy washy safe option choice.  Mon the Russkies!

Given that it's Russian fans involved I'm not surprised. I'm happy to give them the benefit of the doubt. I lived with them and there macho ways in Germany from 89 when the wall came down..... arrogant , vodka (Well anything ) swigging twats . cut your throat as soon as look at you . 

2 hours ago, wheres the pies said:

was on an all inclusive holiday in Crete few years back and never have l came across a more arogrant bunch of people in my life not the English <_< the Russians needles to say when it came the buffet and so on there was not a lot of chuck left horrible people no manners no class bargeing past people queue plates plied up no chuck left for shall we say the more civilised people on holiday 

Had the same experience in Tunisia few years ago. Absolute trash ! Piling plates high at the buffet then leaving most of it uneaten and going up for dessert.  I spoke to one of the waiters who was nearly in tears watching them. I remember him saying  "I could feed my children for a week with what they waste"  I seem to remember one of the Ski resorts refused to accept bookings from Russians a few years back. They seemed to think they could buy anything , propositioning waitresses , chambermaids etc , offering them money to sleep with them etc.  Having suffered them where I lived in Germany for nearly 20 years after the wall came down I know what arseholes they are. 

Aren't the England fans on a final warning? As in if they tear the arse out a city, they're going to get chucked out the tournament?

Or was that forgotten about after England fans behaved themselves for a wee bit in countries where plastic chairs were presumably harder to come by?

5 minutes ago, Duncan Blackheart said:

Aren't the England fans on a final warning? As in if they tear the arse out a city, they're going to get chucked out the tournament?

Or was that forgotten about after England fans behaved themselves for a wee bit in countries where plastic chairs were presumably harder to come by?

They might have even got an award in the meantime for being nice enough to not riot.

30 minutes ago, Duncan Blackheart said:

aye think it was euro 2000 in belgium where they went on the rampage, and were allegedly close to being flung out. if the violence continues in other cities they play in, i suspect uefa will have little choice.