Engerland Fans - Page 7 - Euro 2016 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Engerland Fans

Ormond

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mate of mine in the stadium tonight. He's a mild mannerd family man. Just texted Russians on the stroke of full time panneling any Englishman nearby, totally premeditated.

Sounds like a bad day in Syria down there.

Advised him to keep his head down and go to the hotel bar.

Those Russians are scary Chunts.

Total racist, homophobic, xenophobic nutters.

J

14 hours ago, aaid said:

Sorry, but I can't think of a single case of the Dutch causing trouble at international level.  They do have a big domestic problem but this doesn't translate itself to internationals.  

No idea if they do was just an example, it came from a Dutch fan I was talking to before the 3-0 Amsterdam game who said they had a problem with it and asked if we had a similar problem with Celtic/Rangers, not sure if they do or not maybe he was full of it but there was a heck of a big police presence in Rembrandt square where the Dutch fans were pre match and very few on Dam square / Canal Strasse where most of our fans were.   My experience with the Dutch fans has been 100% positive personally.  

5 minutes ago, Bristolhibby said:

Mate of mine in the stadium tonight. He's a mild mannerd family man. Just texted Russians on the stroke of full time panneling any Englishman nearby, totally premeditated.

Sounds like a bad day in Syria down there.

Advised him to keep his head down and go to the hotel bar.

Those Russians are scary Chunts.

Total racist, homophobic, xenophobic nutters.

J

Bet they cannae wait to welcome the English to Russia in 2018!

Didn't realise there'd been battling inside the stadium. UEFA won't like that at all...

39 minutes ago, Dave in London said:

No bias on this thread ' Engerland '

Dave, ye have some serious loonies onyer side, as i am sure you will agree. Only too happy to rise to tge confrontation. Thats tge way it is. As for England and tge real fans , fine but i suspect they are overridden.

We have some eedjits but in 40 plus years , past 77, ive seen nothing like that away.

7 minutes ago, mariokempes56 said:

Dave, ye have some serious loonies onyer side, as i am sure you will agree. Only too happy to rise to tge confrontation. Thats tge way it is. As for England and tge real fans , fine but i suspect they are overridden.

We have some eedjits but in 40 plus years , past 77, ive seen nothing like that away.

H man H.