Engerland Fans - Page 10 - Euro 2016 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Engerland Fans

Ormond

Ckw7BxlWkAQbJNv.jpg

Ckw7BynXAAA2l6b.jpg

Ckw7BxsWEAAdI5p.jpg

Dont know if this has been posted yet

Not photoshopped and not made up

The guy has deactivated his twitter account

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

French prosecutors are saying this was down to 150 Russian hooligans causing trouble. I believe them. The videos you see show this group dressed predominantly in black T-shirts going around handing out kickings. I think the russians have essentially formed an elite special forces unit of hooligans who have upped the ante by some way. The English fans got the shit kicked out of them from what I have seen and this will be a little wake up call for their hooligan elite I would imagine. These eastern european hooligans have been down the gym Rocky style for the last few decades while your english counterpart has been down the pub it seems. These are the same folk that if ever there were a return to fascism in Europe they would be the midst of it. England need to up their game or get out of the hooligan business.  New kids on the block.

There was a story going around that Russian hooligans have divided France up into 3 zones based on their matches, and each hard core group is getting one game.

In Marseille it was predominantly Lokomotiv Moscow fans (fair number of photos and videos of groups in the same black t-shirts with "Lokomotiv Euro 2016" and "born for war" written on the back.... plus their banner was the most predominant one on display in the Russian section of the ground throughout the game), with Spartak Moscow hooligans getting Lille for the Slovakia game and CSKA hooligans in Toulouse for the Wales game.

Maybe nothing in it, but it does seem to be Lokomotiv Moscow coming up a lot with regards to the trouble on Saturday.

46 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Ckw7BxlWkAQbJNv.jpg

Ckw7BynXAAA2l6b.jpg

Ckw7BxsWEAAdI5p.jpg

Dont know if this has been posted yet

Not photoshopped and not made up

The guy has deactivated his twitter account

Well looks like he got his wish

6 hours ago, thplinth said:

French prosecutors are saying this was down to 150 Russian hooligans causing trouble. I believe them. The videos you see show this group dressed predominantly in black T-shirts going around handing out kickings. I think the russians have essentially formed an elite special forces unit of hooligans who have upped the ante by some way. The English fans got the shit kicked out of them from what I have seen and this will be a little wake up call for their hooligan elite I would imagine. These eastern european hooligans have been down the gym Rocky style for the last few decades while your english counterpart has been down the pub it seems. These are the same folk that if ever there were a return to fascism in Europe they would be the midst of it. England need to up their game or get out of the hooligan business.  New kids on the block.

Your average England hooligan is a thick, sweaty, overweight, middle aged Neanderthal knuckle dragger that can barely string a few words together. He will swing a few haymakers, chuck a chair or two and use a weapon of some kind to try and catch a Johnny Foreigner or two on the swing.

Your average Russian hooligan however is a lean, mean fighting machine. Well organised and (worryingly) actually pretty intelligent and knows exactly how to hurt a bloke - being particularly precise in his actions in attempting to do so.

There is no comparison.

Glad the huddersfield lad is ok as i thought he was dead when there was no news.Regarding heysel i know it wasnt all liverpool fans involved but liverpool were blamed.it was sad seeing what happened at that game.

At this rate Russia will be lucky to hold onto hosting the World Cup in 2018, never mind stay in this tournament. Some Russian MPs have been showing support for the hooligans and congratulating them for fighting like real men. What the actual f**k? Haha. You'd have to be pretty bold to take wife/kids in 2018 if this continues. It's difficult to see us qualify but Sod's Law suggests we will and given it could be a once in a lifetime event, would I want to take the wee ones into an environment like we're seeing in France?! 

Is the hoolaganism in Russia universal? Or is it a Moscow thing (maybe St Petersburg too, I'm sure the Zenit fans have been in bother too?).

I don't remember hearing anything negative about Krasnodar from Motherwell fans that travelled for the Europa league game. Not sure if that is a host city mind you.

28 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Is the hoolaganism in Russia universal? Or is it a Moscow thing (maybe St Petersburg too, I'm sure the Zenit fans have been in bother too?).

I don't remember hearing anything negative about Krasnodar from Motherwell fans that travelled for the Europa league game. Not sure if that is a host city mind you.

It seems pretty much contained to the two major cities, but mainly Moscow (with the 3 major groups being Lokomotiv, Spartak and CSKA....who effectively have a army of ultra's..... Dynamo and Torpedo also have groups, but on a much smaller scale)

Zenit do have a big (and extremely right-wing) firm who have got them into trouble in the past (usually they are the ones seem flying the Russian imperial nationalist flag at game.... Gold, White and Black)., but they are effectively the only team in the city as Dynamo St Petersburg who were the cities big team up until the late 1970's play in the bottom league of Russian football as they have a habit of going bust every 2 or 3 years..... so in a sense it is them v Moscow.

Outside of Moscow and St Petersburg, probably Anzji Makhachkala and Ruban Kazan are the most vocal supporters groups (as they are effectively clubs which represents regions/republics within Russia).

Given the size of Russia though, its very hard for large numbers of groups to travel to away games, so that is why its pretty much a St Peterburg-Moscow thing.

Cheers for the insight.

Such a massive country, there must be quite different cultures from region to region.

(Krasnodar was dropped as a host city, also had no idea Kalingrad was in a separate bit of Russia)

5 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Cheers for the insight.

Such a massive country, there must be quite different cultures from region to region.

(Krasnodar was dropped as a host city, also had no idea Kalingrad was in a separate bit of Russia)

Kalingrad is a separate "Island" that the Soviets got their hands on at the end of WW2.... its was historically Prussian with a large Lithuanian and Polish population and was called Königsberg.

All the locals were deported and Russians were moved in and remained there (that is why there is no call for them to gain independence like Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia) and today its effectively a military zone of Russia (its home to their Baltic fleet).

It is actually suppose to be a really nice place, with much greater relaxed visa laws compared to the rest of Russia (I did toy with a visit around the Lithuania game next year for a while)

2 minutes ago, shunkyboy and the fluffer said:

russia-vans-england-vs-russia-euro-2016_

Hooligans wearing Bum Bags! That's the sort of practical approach English hooligans are going to have to employ to survive in these cut throat times for hooligans resting on their past laurels.

Could be to carry their regular supply of steroids.

17 minutes ago, shunkyboy and the fluffer said:

russia-vans-england-vs-russia-euro-2016_

Hooligans wearing Bum Bags! That's the sort of practical approach English hooligans are going to have to employ to survive in these cut throat times for hooligans resting on their past laurels.

Did laugh at some of the horrendous gear, and particularly the bum bags.

English hooligans definitely win in the fashion stakes (although their summer atire isn't their strong point!)

33 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

English hooligans definitely win in the fashion stakes (although their summer atire isn't their strong point!)

Aye, they always let themselves down with sh1te summer clobber. 

53 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

From my time in Eastern Europe the bum bag seemed to be an essential male fashion accessory.

To be fair you don't need a jaikit for about half the year out there...