Engerland Fans - Page 13 - Euro 2016 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Engerland Fans

Ormond

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

text early to say someone launched a 'banger' into a group of England fans that were signing

I have no idea really what a 'banger' is. Presumably not my old motor....

They threw a big sausage into the crowd and they all started fighting over it.

21 minutes ago, OLAS said:

Appears to be England and Wales v Russia. 

Stan Collymore doing a Periscope: https://www.periscope.tv/w/1djGXwbMNXVKZ 

"Massive England firm".   Collymore has to tell them "I'm English" to stop getting a doin' 

He's part of the problem running around with a mob, chasing Russians around the city.   Bellend. 

Was there actually anybody to chase ?

All bravado

I take back my thoughts that we would team up with them against the Russians like Wales have for self defence

Edited by Ally Bongo

Time to wheel out Roy and Rooney to read the auto-cue again.

Imagine walking down the road with yer wife and kid and turn into that (Periscope video).   You'd be petrified.  Should be classed as terrorism.     

17 minutes ago, OLAS said:

Appears to be England and Wales v Russia. 

Stan Collymore doing a Periscope: https://www.periscope.tv/w/1djGXwbMNXVKZ 

"Massive England firm".   Collymore has to tell them "I'm English" to stop getting a doin' 

He's part of the problem running around with a mob, chasing Russians around the city.   Bellend. 

I couldn't help but laugh at that, some fantastic patter from Collymore. The welsh are an absolute riddy teaming up with the english, soup takers of the highest level.

3 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Was there actually anybody to chase ?

At the end of the video, there appears to be around 5 Russians.   Might have been more, but not many and quite hard to tell.   

Personally, I'd never team up to fight like that.   We'd be no better than them. 

Collymore not got previous for violence in Paris ??

And the Welsh are #ukking idiots to tag-team with the English..utter morons...what will happen when the big boys (.arf.) ar'nae there to look after them ??

Dicks.

1 minute ago, Clyde1998 said:

Why are England and Wales fans in Lille anyway? Their game is in Lens.

Not too far away from each other and, I might be wrong here but I don't think lille had the city centre alcohol ban that was enforced in Lens.

1 minute ago, Mox said:

Not too far away from each other and, I might be wrong here but I don't think lille had the city centre alcohol ban that was enforced in Lens.

3 minutes ago, mariokempes56 said:

Much bigger and more accommodation I heard.

Makes sense.

1 hour ago, Mox said:

If the game was in airdrie you'd probably want to stay in glasgow...

8 minutes ago, wheres the pies said:

so I presume the alcohol ban did not happen 

I think it's been enforced as far as supermarkets & large retailers are concerned but apparently it's still fairly easy to pick up booze from small local shops.

Edited by Huddersfield

1 minute ago, Huddersfield said:

I think it's been enforced as far as supermarkets & large retailers are concerned but apparently it's still fairly easy to pick up booze from small local shops.

Nothing on this planet is going to stop "l'arabe du coin" from selling his alcohol to thousands of thirsty football supporters.

History will probably repeat itself

England fans spend a couple of days on the lash goading everyone in sight

Russian fans leather them