Bales

Toepoke

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's their Steven Fletcher.

8/10 attack with a 2/10 defense. That's going to get them past teams like Slovakia (although I think the Slovaks will win 2-1) but they'll be spanked by the big boys.

Edited by thewelk

Think they said in the build up if you could design a footballer it would be like Bale. We could go another 100 hundred years and Scotland would never produce anyone near that level.

On a side note noticed Wales have been given a new smart bomber track top by Adidas in the anthems. Wonder if there's an equivalent on the way to us.

15 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Much more impressive stadium than the one I remember in Bordeaux.

Land Of My Fathers is such a great anthem, spine tingling to hear that there...

One of the great national anthems.

Wales look pretty comfortable at the moment. 

Gareth Bale v Another average team that makes it frustrating that we're not there.

Pish keeper, shat himself when the knotted fanny did the Ronaldo run up.

The 60th minute is the point to watch. That's when Bale starts rolling around at the slightest touch.

5 minutes ago, Rossy said:

Gareth Bale v Another average team that makes it frustrating that we're not there.

It'll be even more frustrating watching the same average team running rings around us in a few months time. :(

1 minute ago, scotlad said:

It'll be even more frustrating watching the same average team running rings around us in a few months time. :(

I don't disagree with you.

Shows how far we've fallen when an utterly average side like Slovakia are well above us.

Interesting that Wales are not playing with a traditional centre forward as such. Bale, Ramsey and Williams clearly given licence to operate freely at the top end of the pitch which has caused Slovakia numerous problems.