Orlando Nightclub shooting - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Orlando Nightclub shooting

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most likely targeted for being gay, religion/humanity is utterly idiotic at times.

This will polarise some Americans, if only they had guns to protect themselves eh..

Daily Mail comments earlier were ridiculous, 

Most gays are part of the collective left. The collective have hated on America and don nothing to protect it. The collective put America in harms way.

24 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Sounds more like a gay hate crime.

Saw a quote from the gunman's father saying he had recently become irate after witnessing two men kissing in public...

Guess whose religion has extremist views that advocates gay hate crime ?

Think about it

No moronic religion - no gay hate

Id also say to take his father's words with a pinch of salt but i guess that would make me sound racist so i wont ..............

It is unlikely that a home grown extremist would be advertising it to his family

Edited by Ally Bongo

2 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Now being reported as a terrorist attack

Orlando mayor says at least 50 have been killed and 53 injured

If everyone in the club was wearing Kevlar vests and helmets and carrying a weapon the death toll would've been far lower .

4 minutes ago, neilser said:

Trump's angle is that it proves he's right about Muslims rather than wrong about gun control.

Trump packs heat if that is the right expression. Says he is always packing (and again). He will claim he is right about the muslims and right that more people should have been tooled up and then the attacker would have been stopped quicker. 

5 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Trump packs heat if that is the right expression. Says he is always packing (and again). He will claim he is right about the muslims and right that more people should have been tooled up and then the attacker would have been stopped quicker. 

Absolutely no doubt he will and most will believe it

RT @xNathan30x: one person carrying a concealed handgun in that club could have ended that horror. // Often stated, never once happened.

To be fair to him if he advocated LGBT people getting tooled up for a night at the dancing it would at least be consistent with his view that teachers should be armed to the teeth before starting to teach kids the alphabet.

Edited by neilser
Spelling

4 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Id also say to take his father's words with a pinch of salt but i guess that would make me sound racist so i wont ..............

FFS - i didnt think i would be right to this extent !

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/06/12/orlando-shooting-suspects-father-hosted-a-political-tv-show-and-even-tried-to-run-for-the-afghan-presidency/

The father may be a loon but I choose to believe him when he says his son became irate after seeing two men kissing. No reason to lie about that. I'll probably believe him if he says he never thought his son would go into a gay nightclub and shoot over a 100 people.  I'll also believe anyone who says he, the murderer, was a repressed homosexual, especially after seeing a few of his pouting selfies.

And to be fair most religious texts aren't very supportive of homosexuality. 

The women was right, if the US wouldn't introduce changes to gun law after sandy hook then it's unlikely this will make any changes. 

If this is an act of terror as Obama puts it, then almost any mass shooting could be described as that. Just because he's brown and claims allegiance to Isis doesn't make it the case. 

Just another American born fanatic with access to assault weapons who's committed a hate crime.