wales v England - Page 4 - Euro 2016 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

wales v England

wheres the pies

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, Brassrubber said:

Ugliest team with ugliest fans get lucky result hopefully a big disappointment awaits

Anyone would think you were bitter ;-) Dont stress we'll screw it up but at least we will be in france when we do screw it up.

I particularly enjoyed the shots of the crying welsh fans and players at the end. does that make me a bad person ?

3 minutes ago, Nobby said:

Anyone would think you were bitter ;-) Dont stress we'll screw it up but at least we will be in france when we do screw it up.

I particularly enjoyed the shots of the crying welsh fans and players at the end. does that make me a bad person ?

ffs of course we're bitter man, 18 bloody years!

and to answer your question no it does not make you a bad person, it means you are a football fan.

because as you know we will love it when you guys get rumped in the later rounds

1 hour ago, Boynze said:

ffs of course we're bitter man, 18 bloody years!

and to answer your question no it does not make you a bad person, it means you are a football fan.

because as you know we will love it when you guys get rumped in the later rounds

Fair enough  :lol:

Ive said on here many times you keep picking the wrong manager. I have a feeling Mr Strachan isnt going to end that run anytime soon !!

3 hours ago, Nobby said:

i was working - need to go back and watch that